• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Wicked Witch of the North is back ;-p

J-Mo

:)

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. I know I've not been around for a while but that was due to personal reasons.

But I'll be busy keeping up with all your journeys.

Take care :D

Good to see you back laydeeeee. xx

welcome back Jacci x

Thanks girls. I hope you are all well. My weight is going down steadily but I not been to gym for couple of weeks due to illness etc. But I'm back to work & gym tomorrow.

Welcome back! I've missed you!
Sounds like you're doing well.

Hugs xxx

Welcome back!

J-Mo !!!!!!!!! lovely to hear from you hun
xxxx

Hi Jakki - Lovely to see you again precious!

We`ve missed not seeing you around. Hope you have resolved all your family issues x

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Thanks Kat. It was personal things on forum that kept me away rather than with my family ;)

Thanks Angie, I'm trying to keep up with every ones progress. How are you doing?

Yay, doing really well hon!!!! Busy busy busy at work, selling all my too big clothes on eBay, just bought some size 12 trousers to squeeze my lardy arse into, keeping up with the running & generally loving life hon! Hoping things have picked up your end?....know you'd been having a rough time of things of late but haven't seen you on here much, plus I haven't had time to get on here either, thinking of you my lovely, how are things going for you? Miss chatting with you xxxx

Yay, doing really well hon!!!! Busy busy busy at work, selling all my too big clothes on eBay, just bought some size 12 trousers to squeeze my lardy arse into, keeping up with the running & generally loving life hon! Hoping things have picked up your end?....know you'd been having a rough time of things of late but haven't seen you on here much, plus I haven't had time to get on here either, thinking of you my lovely, how are things going for you? Miss chatting with you xxxx

Bloomin heck, a size 12!!! Well done you!! I sold few bits on eBay but it was so tedious I sent most to charity shop! I long to be a size 12 but it seems soooo far away. I'm still losing weight at a strange rate/way, no weight loss for weeks & weeks then half a stone. I've been off work ill for nearly 2 weeks, very run down & due B12 injection at the end of the week, so I hope that'll perk me up.

Missed our chats too Angie.

Back