• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Wicked Witch of the North is back ;-p

Bloomin heck, a size 12!!! Well done you!! I sold few bits on eBay but it was so tedious I sent most to charity shop! I long to be a size 12 but it seems soooo far away. I'm still losing weight at a strange rate/way, no weight loss for weeks & weeks then half a stone. I've been off work ill for nearly 2 weeks, very run down & due B12 injection at the end of the week, so I hope that'll perk me up.

Missed our chats too Angie.

I know, I can't beleive it myself, still carrying the last of this weight around my hips/bum, but my waist is apparently dwindling to nothing, lol!

You are soooooo right hon re. eBay, I think the worst bit is listing the sodding stuff, but can't complain too much as it's given me some moolah to buy new bits with!

Totally know how you feel about the stalls....had an 8 wk one after Xmas when I started exercising, was so depressing, but then I dropped about 10 lbs in 3 wks again, although I've slowed down again now...still got some ways to go yet but hey, it took me years to get so fat in the first place, so I know it's not going to drop off over-night.

I was feeling a bit wretched too, terribly tired etc, but I stared taking some new super-dooper B12 tabs, plus got a B12 shot & that seems to have perked me right up!!!! I know without even asking that you will have been checked for your B12 levels, but perhaps you could get some extra-strong tablets like I did, may help? How's work been going hon? Is your boss still being a tool? xxxx

I know, I can't beleive it myself, still carrying the last of this weight around my hips/bum, but my waist is apparently dwindling to nothing, lol!

You are soooooo right hon re. eBay, I think the worst bit is listing the sodding stuff, but can't complain too much as it's given me some moolah to buy new bits with!

Totally know how you feel about the stalls....had an 8 wk one after Xmas when I started exercising, was so depressing, but then I dropped about 10 lbs in 3 wks again, although I've slowed down again now...still got some ways to go yet but hey, it took me years to get so fat in the first place, so I know it's not going to drop off over-night.

I was feeling a bit wretched too, terribly tired etc, but I stared taking some new super-dooper B12 tabs, plus got a B12 shot & that seems to have perked me right up!!!! I know without even asking that you will have been checked for your B12 levels, but perhaps you could get some extra-strong tablets like I did, may help? How's work been going hon? Is your boss still being a tool? xxxx

Oooohh!! What tablets are you taking? I need some now! Ha, ha
I've a new team manager & he was my manager a few years ago, although he is great on a personal level, I just feel I need to explain about my op etc. all over again :rolleyes: cos no one really understands unless they been thru it themselves.

Hopefully when I start the gym again next week my weight will start to drop again, fingers crossed!!

Your doing fab Angie & I hope I follow your lead soon :D

:)Hey J-Mo-glad you're back:)
Now what you been doing that's wicked-do tell lolx

Great to see you back J-Mo.

Linski xxxx

Great to have you back x

Back