• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THG band to MGB in Belgium

I had my first alcoholic drink 3 months post op and I was fine. Everyone is different but you should be on regular foods. Depends on how you progress through the stages. BSS aren't as strict as most with their plan but only you can determine what your new pouch is ready for.x
Ah great, thanks Kim much appreciated. If I feel ready I’ll give it a go if it doesn’t agree, I’ll not bother.
I’m so excited for Sunday to come round!! Driving to Manchester lunchtime Sunday for a stay over ready for the 7am flight on Monday! My week is dragging so much I just want to fast forward.
X

Was getting bored or fish and veg chicken and veg. Made fishcakes tonight I must say they are lovely so much so I thought I’d share a pic

Attachments

• F2F92C92-CF5D-4181-AA43-6A5D85E15BDE.jpeg
    F2F92C92-CF5D-4181-AA43-6A5D85E15BDE.jpeg
    918.1 KB · Views: 6
Was getting bored or fish and veg chicken and veg. Made fishcakes tonight I must say they are lovely so much so I thought I’d share a pic
They do look lush xx

It’s something that I’d order if I ate out but I’ve never made them before, really easy and very tasty x
I’m not great in the kitchen, the word easy in cooking terms doesn’t exist I’m afraid, did you put potatoes in them or substitute the spuds xxx

Week on pre op low fat diet I am down 5lbs. Great news but don’t want to lose that again in week 2 just incase. Any suggestions for shrinking the liver but maintaining weight? X

Good evening ladies and happy Saturday. So tonight the last night in my own bed pre op.
Travelling to Manchester tomoro for flight to Brussels early Monday.
I’ve been in a foul mood for 2 days. Probably stress but absolutely no control over it, I’m biting at my partner and generally just being a misery guts! Anyone else like this just before the op?
Maybe not looking forward to the travel, nervous about the case weight, and size, my weight and bmi. Just wishing for everything to be over with.
Hope you’re all well
X

Good evening ladies and happy Saturday. So tonight the last night in my own bed pre op.
I’ve been in a foul mood for 2 days. Probably stress but absolutely no control over it, I’m biting at my partner and generally just being a misery guts! Anyone else like this just before the op?
Maybe not looking forward to the travel, nervous about the case weight, and size, my weight and bmi. Just wishing for everything to be over with.
Hope you’re all well
X
Can't say I've been like that to be honest, maybe your nerves are kicking in, but you'll be fine I'm sure x

Hope you’re all well
X
I wasn’t like that but I’m sure it’s to do with the travelling and as you say weights etc, very good luck, looking forward to following your continued journey xx

Hope you’re all well
X

I was quite calm before the op. The stress is just getting to you. Just a couple more sleeps till you get to Brussels. I hope the flight goes well. Your nerves will hopefully settle once you get to the hotel. Flying usually bloats you so that'll be a few added pounds. How close are you to the BMI threshold?x

Hope you’re all well
X
Good luck to you, I am sure all this is normal xxxx

I was quite calm before the op. The stress is just getting to you. Just a couple more sleeps till you get to Brussels. I hope the flight goes well. Your nerves will hopefully settle once you get to the hotel. Flying usually bloats you so that'll be a few added pounds. How close are you to the BMI threshold?x

Hi, I've woke a little more calm this morning. Looking forward to spending the day with my partner and the dog, hoping to set off for Manchester around 3, get there around 5ish, get settled in the room get a bite to eat in the restaurant and then get settled for an early night, the hotel is on the airport and we need to be there for 5am ready for our 7am flight.
Feeling alright about the bmi threshold im the same weight as I was when I weighed in on wed so my BMI is looking to be around 32, Frederiks advise on the pre op diet was to take it easy on the diet along with no alcohol to which I have stuck to - everything ive eaten has been high protein but low fat as I didn't want my weight to reduce.
All packed and ready to go :)
x

Hi, I've woke a little more calm this morning. Looking forward to spending the day with my partner and the dog, hoping to set off for Manchester around 3, get there around 5ish, get settled in the room get a bite to eat in the restaurant and then get settled for an early night, the hotel is on the airport and we need to be there for 5am ready for our 7am flight.
Feeling alright about the bmi threshold im the same weight as I was when I weighed in on wed so my BMI is looking to be around 32, Frederiks advise on the pre op diet was to take it easy on the diet along with no alcohol to which I have stuck to - everything ive eaten has been high protein but low fat as I didn't want my weight to reduce.
All packed and ready to go :)
x

I'm super excited for you. I hope the flight and taxi tomorrow are ok. You will be in great hands. The care is top notch. I hope you meet someone who's having surgery the same date as its nice to have someone to chat to in the room. How's your partner feeling about the whole thing?x

I'm super excited for you. I hope the flight and taxi tomorrow are ok. You will be in great hands. The care is top notch. I hope you meet someone who's having surgery the same date as its nice to have someone to chat to in the room. How's your partner feeling about the whole thing?x

Should be fine. 1.5 hours on plane then 1 hour in taxi. No hold luggage so should be pretty straight forward.
We have had role reversal this morning almost as I’m back to being happy and excited and he’s nervous. Will be a whirlwind of emotion over the next 2-3 days but I’m hoping come Thursday when I’m discharged we can calm down a bit, you never know could have a romantic stroll to Lidl x

Eeeeeek exciting, good luck x

In the bath in The Lodge, Vilvoorde. What a lovely little place this is. We got here around 11.15 checked in but upon entering the room it was clear it hadn’t been cleaned or bedding changed, blood on the duvet and empty beer glasses on the side. We have been out for the afternoon and heard back to chill, my feet and back are aching, 4.30am starts are tough! Fred is due to see me between 5-7 hope all is ok. Bought a small bread bun and some ham and cheese from Lidl so had that around 1ish, should I be eating today? Or liquid only? I kind of just focused on the fact Fred said low fat no alcohol and don’t lose too much weight. I think I’ve done everything he said x

Back