• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things to look forward to

DOVES

I started thinking about all the things I have to look forward to over the next few months - i never realised I had so many......look below.....these will keep me going when I have my wobbles ;)

awh it never worked - my other tickers have dissapeared???

Well here is what I am up to.

5 Days untill Take That Concert
6 Days (at most) untill I become an auntie for the 2nd time.
11 Days untill Centre Parcs
6 Weeks untill Gastric Band
8 Weeks untill I beceome an auntie for the 3rd time.
3 Months 2 Weeks untill Orlando

Can't wait.......

Oh Horses - I'm not exactly competent but I did enjoy horse riding untill I got too heavy :( I always used to panic the horse's legs would give way.

Imagine being able to jump on the horse with no need to worry.

I feel a list coming on here ;)

i went to see take that last week they was fabbo !

Personal goals
achieved:
getting on a plane and being able to shorten my seatbelt
seeing a number under 200 lbs on the scale
fitting a size 14 top!!
seeing my collarbones
being able to scrape food into the bin without feeling guilty

goals still to reach:
being able to paint my own toenails (sounds silly but it's a biggie for me):eek:
being able to wear an ankle bracelet (my big fat cankles need to shrink some more)
Being able to get my wedding rings off. They have been stuck on my finger for solid years now. Engagement and eternity rings haven't been cleaned for so long they have no shine left.
Being able to run, ride a bike and I agree with doves, horses. I did get on a horse a couple years ago but it was just a gentle hack mostly walking. I wanna RIDE again.
REAL jeans with a zip and no elastic
Anyone know if high heels will ever be possible for me to wear high heels again? I have worn flats and trainers for so long I'm scared I won't be able to wear nice shoes ever again.
Good luck to everyone with their goals!

I have 2 main ones first is having a bath and second getting nice pair of proper jeans:cool:
and also going out and not having to look for seats without arms!
piglet.gif

Personal goals
achieved:

Anyone know if high heels will ever be possible for me to wear high heels again? I have worn flats and trainers for so long I'm scared I won't be able to wear nice shoes ever again.

Im in a similar state with shoes - used to wear stilettos all the time in my 20s until I broke my leg. Think the trick is to practice in a fairly low pair and till you build up confidence and balance and then upgrade to a slightly higher pair and so on.

My goal is also to start riding again.

Oh Horses - I'm not exactly competent but I did enjoy horse riding untill I got too heavy :( I always used to panic the horse's legs would give way.

Imagine being able to jump on the horse with no need to worry.

I feel a list coming on here ;)

Thats why its a goal for me lol. Poor mare would be walking like she'd sh*t her pants if I got on now lol.

3 weeks until Las Vegas with hubby <3

6 weeks 2 days until WLS consultation

But.....

On a real downer because my best friend (with me in profile picture) has decided to move to Ismeler in Turkey for the rest of the summer :(

But....

15 weeks until she is back!!! :D :D :D

So Many things for me but main ones are better health and being able to shop in any high street shop (then i might enjoy shopping ha ha ). Doves your surgery is a week before me, i see you are in Glasgow where are you having your op? xx

I am having a band at Nuffield - Dr Galloway - where are you having your op??

Back