• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

it's my turn to say 'people are noticing'

julia in bath

well today when i collected the kids from school ( i only do that a few times a week due to work)
at least 6 people said 'wow you look great' etc. i'm delighted obviously, and i realised today that including my pre op weight loss I am one third of the way to my goal.
Still 5 stone to go, but even so i've come a long way in a very short space of time.
I guess for all of us it's these little things that spur us on.

What a lovely feeling , well done you x

Fantastic! Well done. It will be lovely watching the remaining stones being ticked off your goals list. Take care, Mxx

well today when i collected the kids from school ( i only do that a few times a week due to work)
at least 6 people said 'wow you look great' etc. i'm delighted obviously, and i realised today that including my pre op weight loss I am one third of the way to my goal.
Still 5 stone to go, but even so i've come a long way in a very short space of time.
I guess for all of us it's these little things that spur us on.

Well done...

It is indeed those little things that keep us inspired to go on....It prepares you for better things to come..

Keep up the good work

(((hugs)))

thanks everyone, i hope to be ticking off the second of my targets some time this week!

Well done Julia, you have done so well in such a short time.
Keep up the good work!!
Love xx

That's brill - a good ego boost. Well done you x

Back