• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Think i'm done

Well done!! You should be very proud girl! xx

Truly inspirational,well done you.Maz x

nadine, ive also got about 8lbs to go, but would be happy if i stayed where i was now. have you got a plan in mind as to how your going to maintain and not lose any more, i dont know what to do, whether to leave it up to my body to naturally stop, or actively do it, but i dont know how, have you any ideas huni, its gets a bit scary when you just keep losing, albeit very slowly, ive been losing about a pound every 10 days or so, but ive lost a pound in the last week. any ideas?

WOW!!!!!!!!! just simply amazing.
you look great and i bet you feel great too.

nadine, ive also got about 8lbs to go, but would be happy if i stayed where i was now. have you got a plan in mind as to how your going to maintain and not lose any more, i dont know what to do, whether to leave it up to my body to naturally stop, or actively do it, but i dont know how, have you any ideas huni, its gets a bit scary when you just keep losing, albeit very slowly, ive been losing about a pound every 10 days or so, but ive lost a pound in the last week. any ideas?

No hunny no ideas at all, just gonna go with itxx
BTW where are your pics get em on here xxx

WOW WOW WOW Nadine you look amazing and such a big change, i bet people walk straight past you all the time, well done you xxx

Yeh Kerry they do walk past me all the time........sometimes i don't tell em its me hahaha

Wow Nadine!! You look absolutely FAB. To have lost more than 50% of your original body weight in 12 months is truly inspirational. xx

lol nadine, idont have any, my daughter has a before, one at christmas, and one taken last week, but shes waiting for her hubby to download them onto her pc so that she can send them to me, then ive got to try and suss out how to get em on here. ill have em on asap. and your as bad as me, just going with the flow, you really do look fantastic, i love you in that dress, i havent got any dresses yet, i just live in jeans lol. well done huni xxxx

Not wanting to echo everyone else but, WOW WOW WOW!!! only word I have.

You look proper tiny! slim and lovely. You dont even look like the same person.

Well done you!

you look amazing sweets well done xx

You look fantastic , I showed my hubby and he said you don't look like the same person xx

OMG!!! Mind blowing transformation. You look amazing hun and very healthy as well. Well done you... Lots n lots of Hugs for you.

nadine, do you really need to lose the 8lb thats left, or is it just a figure on the page. you look fantastic, and dont look as though u need to lose any more. well done huni, hugs xx

Fantastic achievement! WELL DONE!
:happy096:

Back