• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THIS AINT EASY

anna2131

well 7 days tomorrow i have my gastric bypass and this liver shrinking diets a killer ,soup for breakfast just dont cut it lol..Last night was especially hard but nope all that buffett food i stuck to my water...
However hard this gets im determined same as i was 10 days ago when i quit the ciggies i want to be as fit as possible fr the op !!

wow anna, well done mate, diet and quit smoking!!! impressive :) xxx

Anna your still doing well.... keep it up you can do it!!
i had to do a low carb, low fat no sugar diet for 4 weeks so i had it a lot easier than everyone else on here pre-op... but i do feel for you, and talking to lots of people.. the pre-op diet you are on is the hardest part... only 7 days to go and the tough bit will be over xxx ooh and again as said before good job with the ciggies xx

You're doing gr8 hun - just keep your eye on the prize x

keep it up you're doing so well :)

well 7 days tomorrow i have my gastric bypass and this liver shrinking diets a killer ,soup for breakfast just dont cut it lol..Last night was especially hard but nope all that buffett food i stuck to my water...
However hard this gets im determined same as i was 10 days ago when i quit the ciggies i want to be as fit as possible fr the op !!
Keep it up Anna. Im doing my pre-op and like you finding it a struggle (I still dont know until tomorrow if I can have the op the same day as you so it might even be off) we can do this together I will let you know how it goes x

Well dun hun ur doin great :)

Back