• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This too much for 4weeks post op... STRESSED NOW!!!

jj87

Half a packet of noodles..

Attachments

• IMG_20170819_173957_668.jpg
    IMG_20170819_173957_668.jpg
    739.6 KB · Views: 56
It's not so much the quantity, but I wouldn't choose noodles at 4 weeks post op. I was still on pureed at 4 weeks out, but perhaps Homerton are very different in that respect? Are you really meant to be on solids already? Either way, that's all carbs, sat fat and seasoning, so not very nutritious. Try to focus on protein at this early stage.

Difficult to say as its hard to tell how much the portion was but as @TiaLi said, not the best choice nutritionally.

If your worried about your portions etc, why not post on here what you're having on a daily basis?

I
Difficult to say as its hard to tell how much the portion was but as @TiaLi said, not the best choice nutritionally.

If your worried about your portions etc, why not post on here what you're having on a daily basis?
I really should. Feel kinda lost with it and winging it

i was still on puree at 4 weeks and had my op done at homerton. Honestly id avoid pasta/rice/noodles until at least 12 weeks post op. They may go down easily but they expand once in your stomach and it will do suttle stretching. Plus youll be more likely to feel hungry with the carbs too. Like @Mazza said if you're worried post here and we can help :)

i was still on puree at 4 weeks and had my op done at homerton. Honestly id avoid pasta/rice/noodles until at least 12 weeks post op. They may go down easily but they expand once in your stomach and it will do suttle stretching. Plus youll be more likely to feel hungry with the carbs too. Like @Mazza said if you're worried post here and we can help :)
This is brekkie. Before and after

Attachments

• IMG_20170821_104510_767.jpg
    IMG_20170821_104510_767.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 61
I also use a child plate, so that helps :) Also were you cleared for noodles at 4 weeks? So intresting to see how plans vary but I was told protein first, then veg , then carb, so your first meal had neither protein or veg which may be why you could eat more of it :)

I also use a child plate, so that helps :) Also were you cleared for noodles at 4 weeks? So intresting to see how plans vary but I was told protein first, then veg , then carb, so your first meal had neither protein or veg which may be why you could eat more of it :)
Yh I really need to get more protein in to be fair.. Fish for dinner tonight so hopefully I'll be onto a winner with that.. Ive tried to cut the Noddles out since posting this as I know its not recommended ATM but sometimes just need alittle summin summin

Yh I really need to get more protein in to be fair.. Fish for dinner tonight so hopefully I'll be onto a winner with that.. Ive tried to cut the Noddles out since posting this as I know its not recommended ATM but sometimes just need alittle summin summin
I know what you mean! You are on the right track

My meals are not adventourous at all. today I made blended colliflower cheese and egg flattened put in the oven to make a cheesy flat thing lol and then put them in little containers with some cut up tomattoe and olives. sounds minging but I feel good it has veg in ha lol :)

Dinner. Before and after. What do we think??

Attachments

• IMG_20170823_202016_042.jpg
    IMG_20170823_202016_042.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 49
My and my daughter matching brekkie... I won't be having this again any time soon... #beensick

Attachments

• IMG_20170824_101056_972.jpg
    IMG_20170824_101056_972.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 50
Back