• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This too much for 4weeks post op... STRESSED NOW!!!

SAM55

My and my daughter matching brekkie... I won't be having this again any time soon... #beensick
Not surprised! Haven't you got a diet sheet that you are supposed to be following?? I had only just started mashed food at your stage, and even then some if it I had to puree as it wouldn't go down...

jj87

Not surprised! Haven't you got a diet sheet that you are supposed to be following?? I had only just started mashed food at your stage, and even then some if it I had to puree as it wouldn't go down...
Yh mashable foods stage.... Yh defo not going bk to that for a good while.. Stick to why I know me thinks..

Hannah2

For breakfast I was having total Greek yogurt or liberte which is high protein, later on I added a protein/granola topping to increase protein and add fibre. Low sugar one obviously. For meals at your stage I was eating purée home made casseroles or tinned mince (M&S/ low fat) or home made cauliflower cheese. I moved on to flaked smoked haddock with a small amount of cheesey mash and then onto my purée casseroles with small chopped up bits in to gradually introduce solids/chewing. I didn't introduce egg until much later. I was able to have tuna mashed with low fat mayo and one flatbread cracker for lunch but I think that was at 6 weeks! Take your time and don't rush the stages! Lots of healing still going on inside!!! Really watch your protein levels at this stage, are you having protein drinks at all? Really important to get that protein in.