• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This woman surely has an agenda??

Nah, wls keeps you 18 forever, gives you double d's, wins the lottery for you and makes you the best **** ever. Some people need to open their eyes a little more ;)

I couldn't read that.. her webdesign is TERRIBLE!

Nah, wls keeps you 18 forever, gives you double d's, wins the lottery for you and makes you the best **** ever. Some people need to open their eyes a little more ;)

ROFL!!!! @ You have just burst all the bubbles I had created for what this bypass would do for me!! I have been waiting for my boobs to lift daily lol

I couldn't read that.. her webdesign is TERRIBLE!

That was another thought lol.....If you are going to make a point, at least do it on a website with a decent design lol

I think the success stories on here speak for themselves!
Trust an American to over react and create a drama out of it!
Of course like the lady who posted earlier I don't mean all Americans and really wouldn't want to offend anyone.
And Fuffs it's my big fear that my big but perky boobs will disappear and droop :eek:

Nothing on me is perky lol. But I do have a big, roundish ass. Want to keep some of that. And my boobs better stay around a bit lol. Got my eye in Beyonce's figure if I am being honest! Rofl!!!

I once saw a tv programme that said once you're past 30 you keep your bum or you're face, meaning skinny bum = chiseled features or nice round ass = plump face!
I intend to keep a bit of bounce to both sets of cheeks! :D

Evenstarr said:
I once saw a tv programme that said once you're past 30 you keep your bum or you're face, meaning skinny bum = chiseled features or nice round ass = plump face!
I intend to keep a bit of bounce to both sets of cheeks! :D

Lol!!!

I tell my friends this who moan. Choose between your ass or your face. I am 30 now. So I better start choosing lol.

I will choose decent in each and let go of my Beyonce dream lol

Back