• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thought i would just update my before and after photos

lotsabeefy

The first one was August 2009 and the second today May 2011

Attachments

• 33835_495701973359_625583359_5895238_517145_n.jpg
    33835_495701973359_625583359_5895238_517145_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 374
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 625
Sorry posted wrong photo look slightly lobsided xx

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 168
Thats better, a lickle diddy smile too,smile girl you look fab!

I've just shown my partner your photos and he is astounded you got the comment you did yesterday.

We both think you look fabulous x

You look amazing, well done xxx

You look stunning Nadine ... how anyone could have made that nasty comment to you as they did yesterday beggars belief... where the heck where they looking?

Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing xx

You look fantastic!!

Nadine i just can't wait till someone thinks i'm a fat person like the idiot who called you one the other day. I'll know i've finally made wls heaven then...

Love the dress too, you look awesome xxx

That person who called you fat should have gone to specsavers!! :D

You look amazing and love your dress!!

HOLY POO !!!!! you look incredible ! how do you feel ?(silly question) a friend told me that after her weight loss she felt like she kept leaving a big bag behind .. do you feel like that ? now that you look back do you think your weight held you back ? im so sorry to be so nosey , its just that you are my idol ! we have similar stats , and i am cyber stalking you ! hee hee . i would so love to achieve just half of what you have . Thank you for sharing your your photos xxx

u sure the incident yest wasnt YOUR mistake and she really called you fab not fat!! lol......she really needs glasses the poor jel woman!!!!!!!!!!...........u look amazing :)

You look absolutely fantastic xx

Back