• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time to confess....I have a problem :o(

Oh poor you Lucy that is not nice. I keep getting a strange (almost like mucus) stuff come up in my mouth - I think I get that if I eat a bit too much or too fast. Feels like I might be sick but I am not. My daughters come running with a kitchen roll!!!! Like you though I can only manage a really little bit before this happens. Fish by far worst for me (think however hard you chew it turns to a blob rather than liquidy . . )

Do hope your team have some answers for you or that it sorts out pretty quickly. Mel xxx

How have you been today? I have found I can eat nuts and raisins quite nicely!! Cottage cheese with pineapple ok too with sesame ryvita. Think anything with too much potato or 'proper meat' is making me a bit icky . . . .

Its all a case of trial and error in the beginning some foods will make you sick or feel sick, others won't and its hard to build up your confidence in eating when you have a nasty expeience. If you are in any doubt hun def call your team and check it out. However if your cottage pie stays put it may be settling down again. Good luck x

:cry:Oh dear I have eaten too much cottage pie tonight and now I feel yuk . . . Ate my portion and then could not resist and extra spoonful out of the remains. That will teach me:cry: Very uncomfy and not feeling very good!

Greed is hard habit to unlearn - I ate the extra spoonful without even thinking.:mad:

Give them a ring for definite but I will just say that I was sick pretty much every day for the first 10 weeks and thought it was never gonna end....but it did xx

Great news Lucy :D
Mel it wil probably take years to break the habits be have had for so long, but each time you overeat or eat too fast and have some pain or discomfort it will remind us not to do it again, hope you feel a bit better. :D X

Back