• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

Well my day started with a lovely text, followed by a beautiful card with a hand written poem in it. Very eloquent and the sentiment had me in tears, but happy tears. There was also an IOU voucher in it for a candle lit dinner cooked by his own fair hand. I later received another text thanking me for my card and pressie and he has just phoned me which was a lovely surprise as he normally phones on a tuesday. so all in all a lovely valentines day. xx

i've actually done really well eating today but im feeling more and more relaxed. im meeting his son on saturday and i think that that is quite a significant step in our relationship especially as it is taking place at my local rugby club so im well within my comfort zone!

Good on you, you deserve every happiness xx

well tomorrow is the big day. i'm meeting his son!!! yikes... to make it even more interesting my sons new girlfriend has come to stay for the weekend. ive only met her briefly before but she seems really nice. hes just told me that they are joining us at the rugby club for lunch so that should take some of the intensity off. i'm all of a jitter nervous, anxious , excited but hopefully everything should be ok!! where the milky coffee as my tea isnt going down.

well tomorrow is the big day. i'm meeting his son!!! yikes... to make it even more interesting my sons new girlfriend has come to stay for the weekend. ive only met her briefly before but she seems really nice. hes just told me that they are joining us at the rugby club for lunch so that should take some of the intensity off. i'm all of a jitter nervous, anxious , excited but hopefully everything should be ok!! where the milky coffee as my tea isnt going down.
Good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure it will all go well. I'm still playing catch up on this site and read only yeasyerday about a date you went on that didn't go too well....i'm guessing mr perfect came along then x

:)Carole - some advice......
relax,enjoy & just be you:)

Good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure it will all go well. I'm still playing catch up on this site and read only yeasyerday about a date you went on that didn't go too well....i'm guessing mr perfect came along then x

hi sarah yep i had been on the dating site for 12 months. met some lovely people made some good friends kissed a fair few toads and then for christmas santa was very kind gave me an early pressie and along came dave! xx

So pleased for you...it's like you've got the cherry on top of the cake now, i love my hubby to bits and feel chuffed to bits when i know of other people who are lucky in love x

Well the day went really well Sam is a lovely lad Just like his dad and ive since had a text off Dave to say Sam says i'm nice and gives us his seal of approval.

Its my weekend off next week and i'm just waiting to hear from him as to what we are doing as he said that now that Sam has met me he doesn't feel so bad about telling him he's not going to see him.

Never though i would meet someone so nice! xx

Hi Carole, im so pleased for you what fantastic updates! Keep them coming i love reading your posts! xxx

Well roll on Friday he's coming home for the weekend and he's all mine!! Think were going out for a drink with his sister on Friday and then he wants me to help him choose some lights on Saturday for his lounge.

He's also just told me he's got a wedding invite for 9th April and can he accept putting me as his guest......

ive been a lot better eating this week and hopefully as the weekend aproaches i wont be as bad!! i have just made some chocolate protein cake which is a first in 2 months since i met him so must be calming!! lol

Nice one Carole! I think I know how you feel, I leave full-time work this Friday then move up north to move in with my fiance Sue for good the following Friday. Very exciting times...:D xx

I had a bypass on Thurs.

My mum has just made pasta bake for the family.

Am I allowed pasta-obviously liquidised? I know it may be a prob food but does that mean I have to avoid it? Or avoid it at least at these early stages? I am a bit confused about the rules to be honest! x

I would avoid it tbh just yet. It can swell in the pouch even when liquidized and cause discomfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Curl up in a corner and cry :) if you need advice quickly feel free to pm me.

Carole, glad all went well ;) when do nic and I get to vet I mean meet him?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back