• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tip for weight loss stallers!!!! photo now included!!!

hopelesscase

Well boys and girls many many times we read about people stalling and not loosing any weight for weeks at a time.
Well i have just discovered a new way to get the weight loss moving!!
Get a new distraction in yr life :eek: my son recently signed me up to a dating agency and initially i could of throttled him but as email alerts started coming through and curiosoty got the better of me i decided to take a look.
One of the features on the site is how other members rate you and i say rather smugly ive got 8.3 out of 10. so for starters the was a major confidence boost.
Then one message caught my attention and hey ho i have a date at lunchtime today.:p
Now i know i have never been an emotional eater and to suddenly find myself picking at my meager portion on my plate and pushing my food around i have found it quite amusing. Feel like a bloody love struck teenager but not wanting to eat whats that all about!!:(
Knowing that he is fairly fit and loves going to the gym and working out has spurred me on to going to the gym more regular and i have had 3 days where i have ended up in the gym with our first team at the rugby club who have certainly put me through my paces.
Dont worry i have made sure i have upped my protien to get the energy in as i know i cant do the volume at the mo 4 brazil nuts and i was stuffed yesturday. But having got on the scales this morning to discover my weight has dropped to 9st 6.5lbs was a bit of a shocker.
Now im not surgesting all you married peeps sign up to a dating agency but think back to when you first met yr partners and all the emotion that bought with it and pre occupy yrself planning things you can do to together to put that energy back into yr lives and shift that weight.:)

Last edited:
You go girl! Hope the lunch goes well - can't wait to read all about it!

Lx

Me too Carole, do let us know how it goes! Best of luck to you! :D

Cuppa xx

I hope you have a nice date today Carole - I can't wait to read all about it. Mxx

Have a fab time Carole, and we want all the details on Sat;):D

oh there wont be any need to play hard to get he ain't getting me lol.
Hes a lovely looking guy, nice physic, good manners, paid for the coffee, all his own teeth but if he told me once he told a dozen times me how badly done to he was by the csa to support not one but his 2 children he fathered to 2 seperate woman.
I think he was a little put out when he asked me if my sons father had supported me and i said no. He couldnt quite get his head around the fct that the csa hadnt chased him so i pointed out that i had always worked and not had to apply for benifits so there had never been the need to involve the csa
What really put the icing on the cake was not that he has his 4 yr old son every weekend but when he said its ok for her to get on with her life but i cant do anything at weekends because i have my daughter every wednesday to friday and then collect my son from hull on say morn and take him back sun night.
I only get 1 weekend off a month that runs from wednesday to sunday and im buggered if after looking after other peoples children for 21 nights im then going to spend my weekend off with some fellas offspring
i think he knew before we parted that there wouldnt be a second date when i said i would email him later.
its a shame but i think the right thing to do.
I had already pretty much decided that i didnt want a man with a young family but this has really made my mind up for me. lol

I bet you felt like running a mile hun;)You'll have to try a few more now:D:D

Yep going to become a serial dater till the right one comes along.
got 2 requests tonight so wil have to see where these go lol

Blimy dont know if i can keep this pace up. Im meeting someone tomorrow in his lunch hr. I have a busy day tomorrow and am in court in the morning.
Hes a prison officer and because he will be in uniform he was a but worried about how i would feel in costa coffee with him in uniform with HM Prison emblazened all over it.
I ws laughing telling him i was in court all morning and he surgested the cafe there. Perfect very public for a first meet and there will be at least 2 social workers there to keep an eye on things(he isnt aware of that) but they wont be sat with us. lol
I would never of had the confidance to do this before wls and cant believe how my life is changing. i have had several requests for meetings today but refused them as they didnt rock my boat so to speak. its like being in a candy store and being spoilt for choice. lol

Will let you know how it goes.
carole

Thats fab have a good time hun ;)
Sharon

Carole, you are one hot tamale so get used to the men queuing for a date. Best of luck with your second venture and as always trust your instincts!

Nic:)

Hey Carole, whether any of these men end up being your Mr Right or not doesn't matter as long as you have lots of fun along the way. Good luck hun xx :D

Back