• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tired on milk diet

Hang in there nigelc!! It's really hard I know! But I'm sure you will get through it xx

It's really great to know that there are other people going through the same thing. Me and my husband went to see the Dark Knight Rises tonight and I was so hungry when we came out. Walked around Metro Centre for somewhere I could have soup or even a banana, but nothing. Ended up buying a pint of milk. It's hard work, but it's now less than a week till my surgery. Can't wait

I did the same! Was stood outside the metro drinking a pint of milk. Although when I went to the odeon post op I had the pineapple juice lolly which was about 45 calories. While my friend had a Ben and jerrys :-/ jealous much! X

I didn't know you could have chewing gum, but will be buying some. The diet isn't too bad actually, and the fact I've lost 6lbs in 2 days is a bonus
Spoke to my dietician Friday about the sugar-free gum, she said it's fine to have but what the chewing action does is release insulin and the stomach prepares itself for food, so can make the hunger even worse

Been on the milk diet since Saturday, finding it really hard and nearly caved in a few times but have remained strong thanks to you guys, I just say to myself it will all be worth it in the end... Plus this operation is what I've wanted for ages so I would only be cheating myself.
Been finding it hard too, was told recently to keep thinking of why I am doing it, my response was who in their right mind would do this diet anyway if it wasn't for something as important as this surgery!
I do like the complication it takes of making decisions and wrong choices, very simple to follow. But naturally the body craves its food and old habits die hard.

Bexh, thank you for that. Last day of Milk diet today as I'm going in to hospital tomorrow. Oh, Excited

Good luck LubiLu

Thank you. Hopefully I'll be on here later in the week, telling you all how well I feel. Wishful thinking!!

You will be, I was back on here as soon as I got home

Good luck lubilu!! I shall be thinking of you on Tuesday, and hope all goes nice and smoothly for you. I will be right behind you as I my surgery is on Thursday. Look forward to hearing how it all went. xx

Good luck lubilu :)

Back