• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet bloated and tired

ktstar

Is normal to feel bloated and extremely tired on the milk diet? Or is it just the weather and work being really busy?

Yes both are quite normal things to feel - how far into it are you? Often the first 3-4 days are the hardest, and due to the amount of dairy bloating is quite normal too - make sure you drink plenty of fluids such as water or NAS squash too.

Yes u may also feel like u have flu too it's called ketosis flu ,makes u feel like crap headache the whole lot won't last long on a positive means the diets doing what it supposed too :) x

Thanks today is now day 3, I've been drinking about 2.5litre of water or squash, my provider allows me NAS, yes I've also been getting headaches. Luckily I'm only on the diet for 1 week my op is on Sunday :0)
Thanks for your help x

Not long now, but it is more difficult around the day 3-4 stage, after that the headaches etc do tend to ease, hopefully you will feel better when it comes to the op . . .but hang in there :)

Thank you I know tomorrow will be really tough as I am at a staff meeting all day and they are providing food and biscuits :0( I will have to make my excuses and go for a walk to the shopping centre at lunch time. Boredom and free food is not a good combination lol

I totally get that! In our office someone is always bringing in cakes for mid morning or a tin of biscuits - thankfully I shout at them to keep them away from my desk LOL but its still a temptation we don't need -

I'm a dental nurse so most of the time I am in the surgery but we also get given lots of sweets and biscuits especially around Christmas time :0(

Back