• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TODAY I feel like a failure...kick needed!

emma-louise

my new life!!
Here goes...
Today I'm so fed up,I need to pull myself together!
Sorry to come on here and moan but I haven't got anyone else to "get it all out".
I've got a few probs regarding vitamin definencys.
So I've been a good girl taking all my new vitamins etc.
But I've also had to start taking a new medication that has made me gain weight.
About half a stone in fact,I am so annoyed that I've stopped taking it and will have to see about trying another.
But after thinking about my food intake I think I can't totally blame the new meds on it.
I'm struggling with water intake..and as I'm trying to get plenty of protein I think I've been eating too much cheeses.
So I've got my protien shake out,and exercise machine out ( normally I do plenty of walking and Wii fit) but need good heart pacing exercise I think.
I'm just peeded off about gaining weight,any tips or advice would be great x

You have answered you own question...cut the cheese down, increase the water and physical activity! SO that would be a self kicking ! LOL Are you pre or post op? Realisation is often what gets me down the most. xx

You can do it hun xxx i dont need to say anymore as Oonion has already said it... you have answered your own question bless ya xx

OOnion said:
You have answered you own question...cut the cheese down, increase the water and physical activity! SO that would be a self kicking ! LOL Are you pre or post op? Realisation is often what gets me down the most. xx

Lol.....I must sound a daft moo,
I've given myself a telling off!
I know what I got to do,due to me feeling tired/irritable and just not myself it's been a bit tough lately.
I'm hoping once the vitamins kick in I'll be more postive.
Lately all my posts on here have been doom and gloom and I'm not normally like this.
Just need to get back to my happy self x

Raynebubble said:
You can do it hun xxx i dont need to say anymore as Oonion has already said it... you have answered your own question bless ya xx

Awe thanks x

I think I just needed someone to talk too more than anything x

Emma-Louise, if you ever feeling down or having a bad day, dont worry about posting on here... we and especially me are here for you to sound off... its always better to talk than bottle things up... says me who had a nervous breakdown when i was younger for bottling things up... you sound off as much as you like and if myself and everyone else can get you through it then... that lovely is what we are here for xxx

My number has been sent to you by pm x if you ever want to chat hun... im a good listener xxx

Last edited:
Thank you,

As I'm 15 months post op now,
I suppose Im just a bit emotional with my deficiency etc.
And weighing myself today and gaining another 1lb so I've gained half a stone,was what made me feel like a wally.

your not the only person that has happened to hun and certainly wont be the last... so all you need is a kick start, go back to basics, be really good for a week... healthy soups, lots of fluids and some protein..and im sure you will be back on track in no time xx

Raynebubble said:
your not the only person that has happened to hun and certainly wont be the last... so all you need is a kick start, go back to basics, be really good for a week... healthy soups, lots of fluids and some protein..and im sure you will be back on track in no time xx

Thank you,
You've be very kind to offer your number,
I will keep hold of it,I've spoken to my dietician and have to keep a food diary.
And I told her about the meds and she agreed they haven't helped with gaining.
And it will take weeks to get out of my system x

Rayne, take your numbers off and pm them. People have been getting told off by mods over private numbers on threads x

I hope you start to feel better soon Emma. Focus must be hard to get back at times xxx

i hope you feel better soon xx

Lol.....I must sound a daft moo,
I've given myself a telling off!
I know what I got to do,due to me feeling tired/irritable and just not myself it's been a bit tough lately.
I'm hoping once the vitamins kick in I'll be more postive.
Lately all my posts on here have been doom and gloom and I'm not normally like this.
Just need to get back to my happy self x

It's when you take yourself into the office to tell your self off, that's a real worry!! It's the good old getting it off your chest that often makes you feel better - that's why we are all here for each other! xx

emma-louise said:
Thanks fuffs,
I'm trying my best to put things right,and be more postive x

Well done :D That's progress in itself chick xxx

I do feel better,as I've organised myself to do food diary and when kids have gone bed I'm doing exercise machine.
And make an effort to have one protein shake a day and more water.
Just wish this tiredness would improve.. X

thanks fuffs... i didnt know that xxx

Back