• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

todays emotions

pandora

finding my way again !
Are guilt & worry
Guilt that I have had such an easy ride compared to others & worried that means I'll have a tough time post op

Are guilt & worry
Guilt that I have had such an easy ride compared to others & worried that means I'll have a tough time post op
Cheryl dont feel guilty honey, nobody can help the way their journey goes, thats just the way it is :) And when u have your op, just take one day at a time, im sure it will go swimmingly :) and if you have a few difficulties along the way, just take them as they come, it wont be anything that cant be overcome :) not long now!! woop :) xxx

dont feel guilty, you deserve this as much as the next one and to say you have had it easy is an understatement you have worked hard to be were you are now and after you have had your op you will reep the benefits dont beat yourself up thinking your going to have it hard after you opp as you are not please belive me i carnt see into the future but i am sure of this. xxxxx

Ull be fine Hun worry not ur fully deserving n will do very well good luck on ur journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You know i had the same feelings hun but we have served our time being over weight the same as others and for your back and foot you need this ((((hug)))) think in some ways we put up mental barriers as the op gets closer without even knowing what we are doing, like eating as comfort it becomes second nature.
This time next week you will be on the road to a great summer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pandora: You deserve this op as much as anyone else. We all have carried around the heartache and physical pain connected to what we have done to our bodies. This WLS bit is just the end of the journey.

All will go well. Keep that in mind. You will be fine :) xxx

Thanks girls , I know I am being silly , it was just how o felt this morning when I woke up xx

Dont worry. We all have mad thoughts. Best to get them off your chest :D

I wouldn't worry too much about whether an easy journey pre-op will translate into a difficult one post-op.

I had a difficult pre-op journey and seemed to be pushed from pillar to post time after time. Even getting funding was a battle.

Fast forward to post-op phase and I've had a rum time of it again with problems to do with vomiting and now being diagnosed that my hernia probably hasn't been repaired properly and so I still have reflux. I have been started on new medications to combat this and it has taken until 11 weeks post-op before I am comfortable eating more 'normal' foods but I still don't eat a meal as I usually just put protein on my plate and don't bother with carbs or vegetables.

Tatiana

Back