• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

Yay great news :D Ali, thats it, you have to come now, cant let richard be the only suvnor there!

Let me know if you find something reasonable, was considering getting the train up as it is indeed a long drive !

Richard

Trying to find out where Ols is staying, she has already booked accomm and I think that was quite cheap. I can't find anything much less than £100 for the night at the moment in which case driving is the way to go for me!!

Just looking at this, Shell can we have an up to date list of who is definately going to be at this meet - I know Linda and Carol may not be there now due to their ops and sorry if this sounds selfish but I am not driving all the way to Manchester if this turns out to be a non-existent event!! Just hedging my bets - still not sure if I can make it!!

Here you go Ali,

Yes

Shel
Sara
Homer
Caroline
Tammy
PG
Claire
Richard
HC
Linda

Ollie isn't coming as she decided she couldn't afford it. She was looking at a travelodge at Lymm Services (Warrington) last I recall, and I was going to be her chauffeur. It's on my way so that offer is still open.

Last edited:
Sorry Shel, looks like i may not be able to make it now either. My boyfriend has arranged for us to go his Dad's in Scotland so unless anything changes I won't be there. Bit gutted! :cry: Sorry x

:( thats a shame Cat.

So the plan is 2pm, at the top of the stairs in the great hall. Anyone coming later is welcome to PM me for my mobile so they can find us. Actually anyone coming is welcome to PM me for it if it makes it easier!

Ooooh it's exciting :)

PG let me know if you need picking up.

Shel im going to try my best to get there. Will probably have to get the bus so will check out which one comes up there from my way.
any one else going from bolton?

don't think so HC, but may be wrong! Let me know whereabouts in Bolton you are and will see if I can detour. Hubby knows that area well so he can let me know how far out the way it is :)

well if no-one else is coming past that way I'll come get you :)

I wont be able to make it, I cant drive by then and have noone to take me, will do it next time maybe in the spring so I can buy loads of new clothes at the same time....xx

P.s will someone take a photo of everyone and post it so I know who is who please....xx

Ah thanks shel if i can sort something else out i will. otherwise will take you up on the offer. my son said he would stick me on the back of his bike but i dont fancy that yet.lol

I wont be able to make it, I cant drive by then and have noone to take me, will do it next time maybe in the spring so I can buy loads of new clothes at the same time....xx

P.s will someone take a photo of everyone and post it so I know who is who please....xx

Which part of lancs are you from? Have to drive through loads of it to get to the meet so is possible to pick you up on the way!

CharlieGirl - please try and come! I was so looking forward to meeting you! It would be a shame to miss you.:cry::cry::cry:

Back