• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some More Non Scale Victories and it feels soooooo good!!!!!

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
I think I am going through a bit of a plateau at the moment, I know I am doing the right thing, I am still losing but its been a pound a week, so it 'feels' as if its hard going. I am confident that I will come out the other side and it will pick up again. (I am 4 1/2 months out)

Anyhow I have had a couple of good nsv's. I measured my wait this week and from the start I have lost a massive 13 inches!! (very pleased with that)

I am now wearing a size 42 bra down from a 54 (!!!) I tried on some my daughter had ordered from my catalogue, they were too big for her and not a style I would normally have tried (something called a balcony bra!!) So as they were there I tried them and they fit perfectly and they have really enhanced my boobs. I will look out for that style again, they have wires and they are comfortable.

Today for the first time ever I bought clothes in Asda!! I got three jumpers for the price of one from Evans.

Oh the thrill of wearing size 22 down from a size 34!!!

PS in the side panel there are some percentage measurements, one of mine is at 54% does that mean I have lost 54% of my excess weight???

Wow you are doing Awesome hun. I love the shape balcony bra's give but I've not been able to fit one since my teens.

Fab NSV's Lyzzyanne. Very similar to ones I've had recently. Yes the 54.4% is that you've lost that much of your excess weight already! nearly 30% of your overall body weight. Fantastic and it's great not to shop in Evan's anymore isn't? my new best friends are Asda, Next and M&S. I got a great new bra in per una in M&S, way more supportive than evans or simply be bras and really pretty too :) x

It does feel good. I just hope I get over this hic and it kicks in again, 2lb a week would be good!!!

oh yes buying from anywhere other than evans/marisota is a def nsv for, asda is a new one for me too :p

Well done everyone. Keep up the good work. I 'glamed up' on Friday night & was amazed looking in the mirror that my tummy was almost gone & was looking almost flat. Wow!

It's fab isn't it? Just bought size 18 jeans, can't remember when I was last that size, probably about 8 years ago!!

Isn't it? I haven't been in a size 16 sinc I was a teenager. lOL

Well done lyzzanne. Bet u r so chuffed. Bet u feel better and a tad more confident. Congrats hune 30% is pretty damned good. Keep it up hune. Dont get downhearted it will shift. U r probably loosing inches at present my top tip drink plenty of water it flushes u out and often were thirsty not hungry

Back