• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day........

laurajlucy

I meet the illusive Mr. Small. In just a few hours I will know if I am going to be on the list!!!!! Don't know if am excited or nervous or both!! Cannot differentiate between the butterflies in my mahoosive tum!! Either way, this has been a long time coming!! xx Ill let u know later how I get on!!
Is there anything I should be pre-pared to know??? Is it like a test on my knowledge of the bypass? HELP!! xxxxx

good luck for your app :))
x

I'm sure it would just be a case of him meeting you, talking you through the procedure and making sure you're ok physically to have it done. Once all the boxes have been ticked and it's all positive then he should (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) put you on the waiting list. However long that may be is maybe a question to ask once he says he's gonna put you on it.

Bundles of luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck - I'm sure you won't have any problems going 'on the list'.

Best of luck. Having been through this with Mr. Small, I can assure you that even though he is very thorough, he is an excellent surgeon and friendly enough to speak to.
Did not realise he was back? A few weeks ago he was still abroad serving with the Reserves! xx

wishing you the best of luck xxx

My aunty went to see Me Shroeder yesterday and he said she just needs to have an endoscopy now and if all clear then she will go on the list, Karen x

Mr Small is still away i would assume you may meet another surgeon - all are lovely tho. my pre op today went well, as long as bloods/MRSA are ok its good to go.

let us know how you get on Laurajlucyxxx

Good luck with your op Mrs SAFC, Karen xxx

:D:DThank you all X
Although my letter said Mr. Small, alas it was not him whom I saw today. It was a very nice gentleman, who's name I could not even pronounce let alone spell!! And I am pleased, no not pleased, DELIGHTED, to say I AM ON THE SHORT NOTICE LIST!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
He was super pleased with my loss and although he tried gently to sway me into having a sleeve, I will be having the bypass before this year is over!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

woo hoo thats great news... before you know it you will be a loser :D:D

Thats brilliant news xx

Oooooh congrats xxx

thats fantastic news hun xxx

what is the short notice list? i thought the waiting list was the same for every1? if not i hope i get put on that list ha x

Congratulations, Karen xxx

Back