• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today's the Day

4 more sleeps....

Only 4 more sleeps until my bypass op. Having lots of mixed feelings today. I almost feel like my life is being put on hold for an unknown amount of time and that is not pleasant. I know the end result will be worth it, but it's a really tricky day today :confused:

6 more sleeps for me... last night I did think what an earth am I doing??! But then today I am back on track... I'm the same up and down ...its tough isn't it!

Just need to focus our minds on something else.. raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens. :)

6 more sleeps for me... last night I did think what an earth am I doing??! But then today I am back on track... I'm the same up and down ...its tough isn't it!

Just need to focus our minds on something else.. raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens. :)
I am singing along as I type....

Only 4 more sleeps until my bypass op. Having lots of mixed feelings today. I almost feel like my life is being put on hold for an unknown amount of time and that is not pleasant. I know the end result will be worth it, but it's a really tricky day today :confused:

After a couple of weeks im sure you will start to feel a big difference. Always remember the end goal, and then remember back to what gave you the push to do this x x

3 more sleeps

Only 3 more sleeps until my bypass surgery. Very upbeat today and looking forward to what it to come. Singing in the car all the way to work. Thankfully for the world no one else could hear me! X

I was singing today too.... 'her name was Lola, she was a show girl.. with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there...' come on now sing along.. 'she would meringue and do the cha cha'

5 more sleeps for me.... 'Im so excited, and I just cant hide it, Im about to loose control and I think I like it'

gotta stop singing now my team are looking at me strangely! :)

Lol I was singing the 'good morning' song from Singing in the Rain when I arrived in the office. Was told to shut up. Some people just don't appreciate fine talent :)

Lol I was singing the 'good morning' song from Singing in the Rain when I arrived in the office. Was told to shut up. Some people just don't appreciate fine talent :)

ooo I like that one, I can sing good morning with jazz hands ... off to entertain my team now. :)

2 more sleeps...

I have been having hugely mixed feelings since last night. More up and down than ever before. I know this is the right thing to do but the uncertainty of how my life might be and the challenges I may have to overcome are playing on my mind a lot. Time to dig deep x

WW soup and yogurt

The lunch of pre op champions lol

I am not going to say "You will be fine" as I know that didn't help me when I had those same fears pre-op. It is a big life changer, but oh my goodness, my life has changed so much for the better :)

Hang in there :)

Totally agree with Top_Kat. The changes WLS can make are amazing :)

lol

My lunch on pre-op. Was milk. Breakfast was oh yeah, Milk. Dinner was, oh yeah milk LOL

No wonder I do excellent moo'ing cow impressions lol

lol

My lunch on pre-op. Was milk. Breakfast was oh yeah, Milk. Dinner was, oh yeah milk LOL

No wonder I do excellent moo'ing cow impressions lol

Ditto...Milk more milk and yet again milk...YAK!!!!!

Back