• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today's the Day

It will be wonderful, I felt the same then just thought of all those people that would bite my arm off to be in the same position. Good luck x

Jazz hands....

Thank you all. Normal service has been resumed :)

Jazz hands and a few high kicks for good measure..(ok.. maybe not high, but kicks none the less)

I take my hat of to those of you that did the milk thing. That is determination. I couldn't stand it x

If you cant manage the high kicks throw in a few shimmies.. give those wobbly bits a last big wobbly good bye. :)
I am so excited for you too... 4 sleeps for me. xx

Oh I shimmy my love... I shimmy even at my lowest ebb! x

1 more sleepp

Feeling very calm and philosophical about the whole experience today. Let's hope that sees me through to at least the point of being anaesthetised tomorrow :)

Good Luck Blonde Jane Blonde :553:

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow. Good luck. You are just ahead of me. I will be joining you on Saturday.

Good Luck Blonde Jane I will be thinking of you.. its been to share the pre-op journey together.

CAZ56 what time do you have to be at the hospital no Saturday... not trying to catch a lift lol... was just wondering if we should meet and say in the reception? I have to be there at 6:30am.. :( yuck.

sorry missed a million words out of the above... blonde Jane its been 'good' to share the journey..

CAZ56 would like to say 'hi'.

sorry missed a million words out of the above... blonde Jane its been 'good' to share the journey..

CAZ56 would like to say 'hi'.
Oh dear Beegee, you haven't quite got the hang of this have you? Missing words out doesn't make you weigh less. You have to get all the words actually out so you are not weighed down by them, that's what I have always assumed anyway. There has to be a reason I talk so much.... :)

Hi BeeGee yes it would be great to meet and say hi. I have to be there for 6.15am. It's a good job I live quite close.You will be able to recognise me easily. I am small and walk with crutches. I will be accompanied by my husband who is total opposite to me. He is tall and slim!! My letter said the consultant likes to start at 8.00 so I suppose we'll be got ready and hooked up to various things. Today I received my follow up appt for november18th. I can't believe it's come around so quickly in the end. We'll done on your weight loss! I don't weigh myself I have had too many times following diets to the letter and been disappointed. Maybe once I start feeling like I'm losing I will feel differently. Not long now.

Hi BeeGee yes it would be great to meet and say hi. I have to be there for 6.15am. It's a good job I live quite close.You will be able to recognise me easily. I am small and walk with crutches. I will be accompanied by my husband who is total opposite to me. He is tall and slim!! My letter said the consultant likes to start at 8.00 so I suppose we'll be got ready and hooked up to various things. Today I received my follow up appt for november18th. I can't believe it's come around so quickly in the end. We'll done on your weight loss! I don't weigh myself I have had too many times following diets to the letter and been disappointed. Maybe once I start feeling like I'm losing I will feel differently. Not long now.

I was saying the same thing just now.. all happening very quickly.

When I first read your message I thought you described yourself as tall and slim.. I though why are you having the op...

I am tall and fat (obviously), with light brown/blonde streaked hair and although you cant see it I also have a teeny tiny liver... :8855:
Oh and my name is Bev

Lol! I hope I have as well. I am so small in the body I hope they have room to manoeuvre mine. My name is Carole by the way.

Lol! I hope I have as well. I am so small in the body I hope they have room to manoeuvre mine. My name is Carole by the way.

Hi Carole,
see you there... last one to the loosers bench is a sissy. :)
xx

Love St Anthony's and love my bypass. You'll be in very good hands there. I had a very good experience three months and one week ago yesterday. Good luck xxx

Not the day that teddy bears have their picnic, but my op day..... Oooooer!
All packed and just killing time now before I head off to the hospital. There for 1130 and bypass this afternoon. They will have to take the butterflies out of my stomach first x

Back