• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow....eek!

icey

Well at last its the consultation tomorrow!
Im feeling a bit apprehensive silly i know, its only the weigh in (thats the worry) i think i havent been on a scales for so long, plus i started my TOTM yesterday and have horrendous bad belly :mad:
Questions are all prepared and even though i havent a clue what to expect or even if he will agree to do a gastric band, im looking forward to my future with my 3 kids, even considering buying a bike with a wee seat on for babes.. Check me oot! lol

Just want to say thanks you to you all for answering my questions and sharing your experiences, hopefully i can be an inspiration to someone one day like you all have been for me

Karen x

good luck tomorrow :) sounds as if you're prepared and that can help a lot :)

Thanks Kat
Your a wee darling on here answering everyone, Dear Deidre should be your new name lol x

Good luck for tomorrow :)

How did you get on? :)

Good luck Icey xx

Mr Hewin was lovely and he answered all my questions, he has put me at ease. Dreaded being weighed dont know what planet I've been on but I'm 1stone heavier than I thought :(
My date for surgery is the 2nd August which is perfect as I go to Tunisia on the 1st September :0)
also booked the transport, not the cheapest option but much more convenient, no taxis etc.
Any recommendations on hotels close to Dolan Park for the hubby?
So in 6 wks ill be the proud owner of a gastric band!
Karen x x

Last edited:
Thank you bally x

Back