• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help my mind gone blank and edcucation meeting TOMORROW!!!

pinkladyMK

chatterbox!!
hi everyone
im in need of help i have my educational meeting tomorrow and wanted to write down all the questions i wanted to ask i had loads and loads but not im sat ready to write them and im BLANK and haven't got a clue wot to ask!!!

what questions did everyone else asking??

any advice will help me loads

thanks a very excited but nervous natalie xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Good luck Nat I am sure you will be fine. As you have been so worried about mortality(death) be honest and ask him about this I am sure he will be able to put your mind at rest.
I am sure when you are there and they are talking you will have lots of questions pop into your head will be thinking of you

Jay xx

Make yourself a cup of tea and calm down. Youll get all the info you need here.
Good luck sue.
I can't think of any myself, so i'll be watching.

Natalie has just printed out a whole lot of questions that have been posted on the site i will just sit next to ya Natalie and listen for all the answers lmao xxx

And I'll sit the other side!!!

Omg poor Kirstein the 3 lady`s from the dark side all at one meeting lmao, c ya all tomorrow xxx

Definitely write a list. I took a note book and asked about a squillion questions and wrote out all of the answers. The surgeon was vv patient! x

Back