• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow!!!!

blob

Can't believe it's tomorrow, thought I had lost the nervousness but it's come back with revenge. I know risks are low but I have 3 children and worry like mad about them :-(

oh blob, this going to be the beginning of your new life, embrace it :) you will be fine, good luck :) xxx

I felt as you did completely . . .and I wont say "you'll be fine" cos I know that it doesn't or wont help . . .good luck for tomorrow x

All the best of luck hon, keep us posted x

Can't believe it's tomorrow, thought I had lost the nervousness but it's come back with revenge. I know risks are low but I have 3 children and worry like mad about them :-(
The very best of luck to you blob its life changing and your new life will begin tommorow xx Boo.

Thanks boo, I hope so, I know it will all be worth it just got a bit of the night before gitters x

It's 100% natural to be nervous! You'd have to be made of stone to be cool, calm and collected right now.

All the very best for tomorrow and beyond x

Good luck today blob :) xxx

Thank you sooooo much, it's all you that keeps me going through this. I will keep you posted xxx :)

If I could go back in time I would not do it, but I can't so there you have it. As long as you have researched and you are 100% sure this is what you want then good luck and I am sure you will be one of the ones that has a positive experience.

Thanks that's made me feel so much better on the morning of my surgery, but thanks for you advice

kalkatt said:
Me too!! I'm being banded in Southmead Bristol tomorrow!! X

Hey, I was banded at Southmead, let me know if you ever want to chat! And good luck! x

blob said:
Thanks that's made me feel so much better on the morning of my surgery, but thanks for you advice

Honey you'll be fine! I'm so excited for you, having my band was a scary but exciting experience! Good luck babe! x

Back