• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

going to loo(sorry)

mandyl

hi
think i asked before sorry
im having trouble going. spoke to guy and he said will get better and keep fluids up. im trying really hard with the fluids.
driving me mad spend about 6 times in the loo for hardly anything or nothing.
took some senna last night and now i have cramp but still cant go. sorry not greatest subject. is there anything else i can do please?
thanks mandy

Have you tried Benefibre Mandy? I use it twice a day andhave never had constipation since the op, I think Shel and PG use it too. Its a white tasteless powder which you can get from Boots and Tesco, you add to a drink twice a day and for me it works like clockwork. At the outset with little going in there little to come out but fluids help.

Hope you can get a solution

M

Maybe add some veg and fruit to ur diet as that could be the reason ur constipated, i know u say u have to be on mashed foods but still u need to incorporate some healthier more nutritional food.

hi roch and thanks
got some fruit and some cauliflower to make some cauliflower cheese.xx

How about fybogel twice a day, not sure about sugar content as you would need to check. I was on this when I followed the milk diet for 3 months.

Back