• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

totally questioning myself ... please tell me what to do!

I lost nearly 2.5st pre-op with another stone on the pre-op diet. I went through every emotion available to human kind but by the time of the op I was calm & ready mentally & physically and accepting that whilst I'd done so well pre-op I knew at some point the old demons would ruin it & I go back to all the old bad habits & be back where I was or bigger. Yes even now post-op there's still that risk if I fail to change the things inside my head as that's the only thing left to sabotage my current new physical appearance & ruin the tool my surgeon gave me along with my life back & the chance to be an old lady in time rather than young bones in the cemetery.
I can't tell you what to do only you can decide that but having the choice again I'd still go for it difficult days & the occasional struggles and all. It's the best thing I've ever given myself beyond my hubby & 3 boys. I don't regret a thing.

Hi Toni,
I just wanted to add, I have been there with weight loss, having lost 6 stone, 4 stone, 3 1/2 stone 1 stone all in various different diets, in that order, each time putting it back plus more, never quiet getting there. Each time getting harder to loose and harder to maintain and plateauing much earlier. The plateaus lasting longer, and the regain getting larger. I am sure this is a pattern of many ladies (and gents) on here, please bear this in mind when considering your choices.

Xx
W

Back