• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TT hope!

hi to all just got my pre op appointment today and it is on the 26th may and my op is on the 9th june i really can't wait it is going so fast . but happy i will have a new tummy for when i go on holiday in october good thing i have already changed the holiday date as i was ment to go on the 3rd june lol .i really just can't wait now lol. hope you all are doing well .:D
Ah that is fantastic news, bet you are just so over the moon and bet it is feeling so real now :) Will be here before you know it and then you can let us all know how you are doing after the op and keep us updated with Piccies!

Still no more news yet my end, to be honest i have forgotten pretty much all about it now so at least if it is a no i will be gutted but to be honest am expected it so wont be in for such a big fall
x x

Ah that is fantastic news, bet you are just so over the moon and bet it is feeling so real now :) Will be here before you know it and then you can let us all know how you are doing after the op and keep us updated with Piccies!

Still no more news yet my end, to be honest i have forgotten pretty much all about it now so at least if it is a no i will be gutted but to be honest am expected it so wont be in for such a big fall
x x
bless you i hope it is a yes for you and i will put pic's on after and i think i will take my laptop with me to .

hi there i have had my op now and i am nearly 3week's post op and doing well i have put a pic already on here . but was wondering what is going on at ur end weather u have been given pct funding .

hi there i have had my op now and i am nearly 3week's post op and doing well i have put a pic already on here . but was wondering what is going on at ur end weather u have been given pct funding .

Hi ya,
Long time no post for me so thought i would check in again. So how are you doing 4 months down the line from your op, are you loving your new tummy? Hope the recovery period was ok.
Well i have kind of put my process on the back burner for the time being, I last spoke to the GP in April and never heard anything back so im guessing she never put it to the PCT so i am very dissapointed with my practise. I had a lull of not thinking about it (as much as i could) but think it is time to look into things again as still have stomach pains with the muscle and have had enough of catching my skin when i do my belt up, only so many cuts i can take now. Im going to go and see another GP (when my other half takes some hols from work in a few weeks so i dont have to take my youngest 2 with me!) and get the process going again and see what happens so i shall keep you posted when i have been.
Take care xxx

Well thought i would update my page!!
Went to the docs to have a moan that after 6 months of waiting to hear about funding i thought enough was enough!!
My response from the PCT had only just come back in and well wasnt good news :(
I have been refused the funding as i dont quite fit the bill. My doctor doesnt really agree with this and the surgeon thinks i should have it done but hey ho the PCT do not think i do!!

So i am now deciding if i have the energy to try and fight this by appealing.

Just wondered if anyone has any advice if they had been turned down and appealled??

Many thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i am so sorry that you havent been able to get the funding approved - if I were you I would definately appeal you have nothing to lose except some time and effort on your part. Im sorry I have no experience in an appeals procedure but i wish you luck xx

Fight fight fight, thats the only advice i give, but i threw in the towel once and then almost did again this time round but my Mum gave me a stern talking to and told me i wasnt a quitter and that she was no longer prepared to watch me half live my life due to something that could be fixed, i listened, gave it my all and i got approved for an NHS tuck last Saturday.

Dont give up

xxx

Back