• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding for tummy tuck on NHS

well done :) you look beautiful anyway but you will feel much better in yourself :)
Aw thanks Angie that is really kind of you its all fine til i take off the compression garments lol also sick to death of skin infection and persistent cystitus so being able to reach all my bits easily will help, good luck on your journey of weight loss the best decision i ever made have the GB

Judy I've been accepted for funding today :) I was refused a few years ago,the letter says the funding will be from date of letter for 6 months so hope it's soon, I wish I could be happier than I'm feeling right now tho, I got told I have skin cancer a few weeks ago ( not a deadly sort) but still I'm worried,so that's another op I'm waiting for too x

oh Dizzy i can only imagine how you must be feeling it all seems to much sorry to hear about the skin cancer well hopefully they can remove it simply and they can also remove your tummy excess too!! so get that letter across quick to your consultant see when he can do it...I could not beleive how quick my consultant suggested getting me in.....so have they agreed a TT?

Hi Jude,yes they have agreed TT I rang my dr yesterday to ask what now,as the letter I got was direct from the PCT,he said I will be called for an app:) as for the skin cancer that should be quick too,it's a BCC type on my nose! I had to laugh as when my mum Told my dad about the TT, he said oh great will they do her nose at the same time lol I bet your so excited about your lift, I can't wait to hear your news about how it all goes, how much have you lost love? X

hi what diet did you do to lose all that weight well done you look amazing xx

Mandz66 said:
Congratulations that's fab news. Have u a date for your TT yet? x

Thank you :) I've got my first app with the surgeon a week Tuesday I'm really excited,then it's just a case of booking the date which I think will be in around no more than 6 weeks off xxx

well done getting the funding. Not only will you look Fab, you will feel better soon. Xxxx

fantastic news on getting the funding hun you look fab now so this will be the icing on the cake hope it comes soo for you best whishes. xxxx

Back