• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck

Serburus

Hi all. I had a gastric sleeve 3 yrs ago. Went from 16 stone to 9.4stone. I exercise 6 times a week and now taken the plunge as I am a size 8 to 10 to have my saggy tummy tucked.
I am having the full fleur des lis without lipo as doctors say there is no fat on me so no need.
Has anyone had the fleur des lis procedure? I go in saturday with harley street.
Any advice or info appreciated x

J

Jonicorn

Congratulations on such an amazing transformation. You must be so pleased to be at that stage.
I'm post-op but still quite new so can't advise but please keep us updated as their will definitely be people on here interested in the outcome :)

Maria61

Hi all. I had a gastric sleeve 3 yrs ago. Went from 16 stone to 9.4stone. I exercise 6 times a week and now taken the plunge as I am a size 8 to 10 to have my saggy tummy tucked.
I am having the full fleur des lis without lipo as doctors say there is no fat on me so no need.
Has anyone had the fleur des lis procedure? I go in saturday with harley street.
I am very interested in fleur de list too. Please keep us informed of how you get on xx

Sarnie

Well done on the weight loss and good luck with the tummy tuck x

Irene44

Hi and welcome Hun. Wow really well done on your loss splendid job There was a lady on this forum not so long ago that had a Tummy Tuck Hopefully she will see this post and reply she did very well indeed Please keep posting and keep us updated on the rest of your journey xx

Bling Babe

You’ve done so well just fantastic and it’s so exciting that your having this surgery, looking forward to your updates xx

Serburus

Hi all.
5 days post op. Not gonna lie it was so painful when i came round. I had my stomach muscle sewn together as well to get the best results from the surgery and apparently this is what makes it more painful. The scar feels very tight and can sting from time to time. But sayin it is 5 days after my surgery and even with all the swellin i have a completely flat tummy and i have amazing curves so lookin at me from the front i have a fantastic hour glass shape. From the side my stomach is flat and looks amazin so the pain is so worth it! The FDL option was definately worth the additional cost as my entire torso is now tightened not just the lower stomach. If i can post pics i will do xx

Sarnie

Hi all.
5 days post op. Not gonna lie it was so painful when i came round. I had my stomach muscle sewn together as well to get the best results from the surgery and apparently this is what makes it more painful. The scar feels very tight and can sting from time to time. But sayin it is 5 days after my surgery and even with all the swellin i have a completely flat tummy and i have amazing curves so lookin at me from the front i have a fantastic hour glass shape. From the side my stomach is flat and looks amazin so the pain is so worth it! The FDL option was definately worth the additional cost as my entire torso is now tightened not just the lower stomach. If i can post pics i will do xx
Sounds awesome, what I'd give to have a flat tummy. Hope the pain subsides really quickly for you x

Maria61

Hi all.
Amazing x

Irene44

Well done and congratulations on your new sexy body xxx. Rest up and take it slowly sweets xx

Bling Babe

How lovely for you to be able to see the beautiful results so early on, I’m so pleased for you, congratulations on the new body :D xx

Serburus

2 weeks post op. Swelling is going going down and i am already up and about. Even drove to the shops today so ove bounced back brilliantly. My size 8 clothes now fit perfectly and my stomach now goes in. The scars are so neat and crisp and already hardly visible. Best thing i did was optin for the FDL option as defo the best results. Good luck to anyone who goes for it. It is worth all the pain! X

Maria61

2 weeks post op. Swelling is going going down and i am already up and about. Even drove to the shops today so ove bounced back brilliantly. My size 8 clothes now fit perfectly and my stomach now goes in. The scars are so neat and crisp and already hardly visible. Best thing i did was optin for the FDL option as defo the best results. Good luck to anyone who goes for it. It is worth all the pain! X
Fantastic hope I can do this too xx

Bling Babe

Great recovery, very well done xx

Parsnip

I'm so glad you're happy. Looking forward to seeing before and after pics x