• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two for one!

fjsinc

Today I hit two milestones in one fell swoop. I weighed in at 199lbs (onederland) and I reached 70% EWL, which is my medical goal. I cried a little.

Last edited:
You go girl! I know how hard you've worked for this - a tear or two is totally understandable!

You go girl! I know how hard you've worked for this - a tear or two is totally understandable!

Thank you Yve, it means a lot.

I'm feeling so positive right now. I try not to let the scales effect my mood, but this is a special occasion, lol

Well done - really good results. Keep up the good work and you'll be at target in no time!:D

Use the scales as confirmation that you are doing fantastically, but recognise it in other ways too :) That way, when the scales don't help you know its just them as you've all this other evidence saying you're going the right way :)

Whoooooooop fantastic :)

Awwww fiona that is truly fantastic and I'm so proud and pleased for you hun :D xxxx

Well done Fiona!! You're doing amazing!!! X

Kirsty

Thank you all! Believe me.......if I can do it, anyone can. Just been chipping away. Next goal, to be in to the 13s, which I haven't been since I was 10!

very well done you!

Back