• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

U CAN achieve it!

tracyt84

Hi everyone

Just a little moral support message to remind u all that you CAN and WILL achieve your goal if you put your mind to it xxx

Attachments

• image-1722505265.jpg
    image-1722505265.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 212
Picking my jaw up from the floor at the moment ... You look bloomin fantastic. Well done!
You lovely losers never ever stop surprising and inspiring me :)

WOW! Absolutely amazing....

Well firstly - "Swit Swooo!!" :)

How amazing do you look!?!

Congratulations - you must be so delighted. You are a real inspiration to all the guys and gals on here!

Keep it up !

John :) x

Well done for your loss

I agree, we need to remind ourselves ever so often that we have to make the effort too xx

Hi everyone

Just a little moral support message to remind u all that you CAN and WILL achieve your goal if you put your mind to it xxx

Well done Tracy you are looking great. I'm getting used to my band slowly, and am happy with my 4.5 st loss so far. Had my first urgent defill today, but all going well. :)

Tracy....Omg wow, u look amazing! Thanku, I love looking at everyone's b4 and after pics.
P_relf hope ur doing ok, worrying having to have urgent de fill x

Totally agree Tracy. You have shown fantastically what hard word and determination with a little help fom your friend can do! Well done :)

Tracy....Omg wow, u look amazing! Thanku, I love looking at everyone's b4 and after pics.
P_relf hope ur doing ok, worrying having to have urgent de fill x

Yeah I'm doing fine! It's amazing that small defill has made me sleep all night and no reflux! Also that's enough taken out for me to fly long haul in August, save me going up again to London! Now 9mls in a 14 ml band :)

Thanks for reminding us. We need it sometimes. I've had a few very good weeks - I'm focused and relaxed and the pounds are dropping. But if there's one thing I know, it's that after every high comes a low and in those times I need massages like yours even more. Thank you!

Back