• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON CHARIS

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hiya guys
Sorry for the late hour of this post but I have literally only just heard from Charis' husband with news.
I will relay the exact message...

"She had her surgery today, sadly complications set in and she had to be opened up twice and have two general anaestetics and then hit circulation difficulties. Thankfully the complications were dealt with within hours and averted a worse crisis in two days time and she is being monitored closely by I.C.U staff. She is peaceful now and all seems to have gone ok in the end".

I have asked him to send her our love and he said that he will.
So there we have it...it would appear that the first ward she was in was to be a bit of an omen, though she is ok now.
I am sure that she will be fine now, I will still be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days.
Once again, sorry for the late hour of this update xx
Hugely positive and loving thoughts going out to Charis, welcome to the bench and heres to a quick recovery xx

Steph xx

sorry to hear charis has had problems and wishing her a speedy recovery xxx

Oh bless her, what a rough ride.

Fingers crossed for her speedy recovery now. x

Awwww Charis....

I am lighting my prayer candle, I keep this for very special people who are going through tough days...

It works, honestly... I say my little verse and close my eyes, thinking of the person that I am wanting to reach....

Sending love Charis... we are all with you and it's going to get better... hour by hour...

Thanks Steph... although this bought a tear to my eye... I am sure it's all going to work out really well and Charis will get stronger by the hour...

Love to you all xxx

Get well soon Charis. Sorry you had complications, but glad they were noticed so quickly so hopefully a crisis has been averted.

Look forward to having you back with us x

wishing you a speedy recovery charis

wishing u a speedy recovery Charis best of luck :hug99:
im sure you will be back on here very soon xxx

o nooo, charis im sending a massive snuggly kelly hug, i hope your well on your way now to a speedy painless recovery take care sweetpea xxxxxxxxxx

Sending hugs Charis... hope you have a speedy recovery now and we look forward to hearing from you very soon. Take care x

Best wishes to Charis and her family xxx

Oooohhh Nooooo, so sorry to hear you had problems hunni!! Glad it's all sorted and you're comfy at last.
Get well sooner than soon please????
Hugs n stuff xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get well soon Charis, hope you're feeling better today.... sending love and best wishes your way... :flowers:

Get well soon Charis .....huggs from me to you x

Back