• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON CHARIS

I have text her husband but he hasnt replied, so I have no updates sorry xx
Steph xx

thanks for trying steph hun x

o gosh i hope she s ok, im starting to worry x

Thanks for trying to find out Steph, let's hang onto the thought that no news is good news... hope to hear soon...
Loads of love and thanks xxx

Right...got an update.
Charis arrived home a little while ago after being discharged and is feeling a bit better.
So there we have it, she is home and well...woohoo, I was getting a bit worried there lol
Steph xx

Oh, thank goodness for that ! I was worried too. Thanks for letting us know.

oh Steph that is great news, thanks for letting us know, speedy recovery charis xx

thanks for the update
get better soon

welcome home charis thats good news ...............heres hoping from here on in you have a speedy recovery xx

Thanks Steph... was thinking of Charis, do hope we can help her to feel better and sending love and healing her way...

Take care all xxx

Thanks for the update Steph. Glad Charis is hope, I too was getting quite worried.

Thanks again

ooooo yay.... pheeeeeew and breathe heres hoping for a very speedy recovery xx

hello, and thank you all so much

Hello to all my very beautiful friends here at WLS. I am finally home, got home about 5 ish? (I was a bit 'out of it' tbh!) last night.

It has been a very rough few days and I am seriously thanking you for all of your thoughts and prayers. There was a time when I wondered if I was going to make it.

But I did, it takes a lot to knock me down, and I'm up again!

and so, so thankful to be back home and alive and also back with you wonderful lot!
I will post separately about the story of what happened on my diary.

Big love to you all
Charis xxxx

Back