• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON CHARIS

Hello to all my very beautiful friends here at WLS. I am finally home, got home about 5 ish? (I was a bit 'out of it' tbh!) last night.

It has been a very rough few days and I am seriously thanking you for all of your thoughts and prayers. There was a time when I wondered if I was going to make it.

But I did, it takes a lot to knock me down, and I'm up again!

and so, so thankful to be back home and alive and also back with you wonderful lot!
I will post separately about the story of what happened on my diary.

Big love to you all
Charis xxxx

Hello Charis

Thank you for your update and glad things are going more smoothly for you now, you certainly had us all worried I dread to think how you and your family must have been feeling. Rest up and take extra special care of yourself. ;) x x

All the best - MeJulie xx

I am so, so, soooo Happy to hear from you!! You've had a tough time but its in the past & u'll soon be a skinny minny ;-) Take care my friend...........

Yayyyyyyyy there you are xx Welcome home xx
Steph xx

Thank you

and a very special thankyou:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

for keeping in touch with Chris for me and keeping everyone here in touch.

What a lovely person you are!

Huge hugs especially for you.

xxxxxxxx

Hey Charis - welcome home hun. We were all worried about you.

How you feeling today?

H Kay
still pretty groggy! and the wind is awful! and struggling to eat because I have NO apetite whatsoever! :D :eek::eek::eek::D

BUT SO SO SO much better than I was. I feel a lttle bit better everyday now it seems.

Thank you s much for your love and concern.

It's wonderful to be home!

so glad to see you back sweetpea ... ooooo huuuuuuugs..... now lets get you a speedy recovery xxxx

welcome home sweetheart i been worried about you too, take things easy and each day will get better xxx

HI CHARIS !!!

Just logging on for a few minutes to see if anyone has any news regarding you and I am so pleased you are home Angel.

I do hope that you are feeling very much better now... also hoping that you are planning to rest and get some convalescence.... I have a candle burning on my mantle with your name in front of it.... I do believe this helps.
Will be in touch tomorrow to see how you are but if I can do anything at all just message me...

Steph has done a great job of keeping us in touch and we have all been very concerned about you.

Sending you one of my humungous hugs and just wanting you to know how much you are cared about.

Loads and loads of love coming your way...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI CHARIS !!!

Just logging on for a few minutes to see if anyone has any news regarding you and I am so pleased you are home Angel.

I do hope that you are feeling very much better now... also hoping that you are planning to rest and get some convalescence.... I have a candle burning on my mantle with your name in front of it.... I do believe this helps.
Will be in touch tomorrow to see how you are but if I can do anything at all just message me...

Steph has done a great job of keeping us in touch and we have all been very concerned about you.

Sending you one of my humungous hugs and just wanting you to know how much you are cared about.

Loads and loads of love coming your way...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much Bev.

It was a very rough time and I was very frightened at times. But I had many people praying fr mean your lovely candle burning and I honestly felt the prayers lifting me. I am feeling much better now and I am believing it will just get better from here. It's lovely to hear from you Bev.

and sending a humoungous hug back to you.

xxxxxxxxx

Yup, we've all been thinking of you - lovely to have you back ! Take care now and have plenty of rest xx

Thank you

and a very special thankyou:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

for keeping in touch with Chris for me and keeping everyone here in touch.

What a lovely person you are!

Huge hugs especially for you.

xxxxxxxx

Aww you are very welcome, it was my pleasure xx
Steph xx

We certainly were worried and it really is so so good to see you back on here. I was sending as many positive vibes from north of the border as i could muster so i'm sending some more for a speedy recovery. Big but gentle hugs x

Thank you Allie. What a truly wonderful bunch of people you all are. :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Get plenty of rest love, SO pleased to hear from you, really missed you and sending a massive hug your way xxx

Back