• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on my wife tray

darenp

hi all, just a quick note to let you know my wife had her op mid day monday, op was a success thank god...,she is still in alot of pain obviously, but i think alot of that is down to wind at the moment she cant pass any, so making her feel uncomfortable.

other than that she seems ok, reckon she will be in another day or two yet, will keep you :love047:..

regards daren

Aw thanks for updating us, we were beginning to worry! So glad to hear it went well, I believe the wind is a problem for a lot of people and movement helps, obviously if shes sore it will be hard for her. Wish her all the best from me X (HUGS) X

Thanks for the update Daren and glad to hear she's out the other side and has the usual unfortunate pain.

the girls will all be relieved to hear that Daren, i know theyve all been worried about her, the pain will start to ease off soon, but the first few days arnt very pleasant at all. shes lucky shes got you there to care for her, glad to hear shes ok. hugs

glad to here shes ok darren.x

Thank you for updating us. So glad she is all done and on the losers bench. I hope the pain passes soon.

Sorry Darren I have only just found this thread, if I had found it earlier I wouldn't have needed to text. Hope the pain eases soon.

aww glad shes doing ok, thanks for posting xx

Daren as someone said moving around will help shift the wind pain. You can also get dissolvable (i think) windeze although i brought the chewable ones. Not sure they actually help but knowing you've taken something sometimes help you feel better...

Brilliant news that Tray has had her op and come out successfully on the other side. Now the hard work starts but having a supportive husband like you is half the battle for her!

If you need any advice or have questions please feel free to ask...

Give Tray all our best wishes and sending lots of love xx

Sending big, though gentle, hugs to Tray xx
Maybe get her some peppermint tea, it really does help and is quite refreshing.
Those first days/weeks are horrible and all you feel is discomfort and exhaustion, tell her to make sure she plods around the house for walks at least hourly but other than that she should give in to the need to sleep.
Much love to you both xx
Steph xx

Thanks for letting us know, we were all thinking about her. Hope she is home soon and healing and recovering xxxxxx

so glad to hear this news - tell her were thinking of her and to get well soon every1 was gettin worried! glad shes ok

Good news that it's all done and dusted! The pain will ease soon. Give her our love and tell her we hope to hear the full story once she's back home and up to posting xx

Asks the nurses to give her some mint in hot water. It helped me in hospital with wind

glad to hear everything went well ((((gentle hugs from me))))

Back