• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Utter Shock

A.Positive

I have a pair of size 12-14 non-stretch tracksuit trousers that I have not worn since the day my husband bought them for me. They have never fit me.

TODAY THEY DO! I don't even know why I tried them on. I am sat here in tears, I never thought I would be this size ever again. I was a size 20 6 weeks ago.

I hope you don't mind me posting this moments (there may be more to come). No one else really gets it. I tried to tell my husband but he just said, "OK". Ha!

Yayyyyy!! well done you :)

That's incredible, WELL DONE! You make me so excited to get my op date haha :)

Oh thank you! I thought I had thrown all my old clothes away too! I may not fit into any other 12-14 but these fit and that is all that matters to me! Whoooo!

Just did a Mexican wave for someone else who also achieved well today ... but I think this calls for a full cartwheel round the office... here I go weeeeeeee.

well done you.. don't stop posting these moments we get it!
Yesterday I looked in the mirror and was pleased with what I saw until I looked at my tummy and saw a big roll under the t-shirt. I instinctively grabbed it to give it a pinch only to find it was a roll of material and not flab.. so smiled for about an hour after that. xx

you go cry them tears girl...they are tears of great joy! very very well done xx

Amazing!! Well Done!! xx :D :D :D

Blooming marvellous - and don't worry about how much you post - post away !!!! Everything is a great inspiration to others

Well done! I was a size 32.........32!?!?!?! and I'm now in 12-14 trousers so I can more than appreciate the tremendous buzz and overwhelming emotions. Post away hun as you've more than earned the right. xxx

Thanks everyone. Today I weigh 14 stone. 14 STONE!!!!!!! Lord alive.

Back