• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Variations in Bmi's

BlueDiamond

Hello there

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

I thought I would write this thread as another lady asked about Bmi's and I found it interesting that the variations within certain sites etc. For instance when I saw my dietitian last she told me that I was of healthy weight and not to lose any more weight ( which I haven't nor gained either) and yet through checking through the sites for another lady on this forum I found myself being overweight weighing 126lbs (9st) and need to lose another stone to be at a healthy weight :eek: - I know its all to do with my height etc ( being a short ass, lol) but at a size 8-10 and at 41yrs young:D I am happy - I do not have any desire to lose any more weight nor want to be in a size 6-8 - after all lets face it I am not a teenager anymore :p - Wishing everyone all the best - Julie xx

If you're happy with your weight then try to maintain it, only you know what feels best for you and I think as you get older getting too thin can be terribly ageing.
I think you've done brilliantly....well done :talk017:
Em xxxx

If you're happy with your weight then try to maintain it, only you know what feels best for you and I think as you get older getting too thin can be terribly ageing.
I think you've done brilliantly....well done :talk017:
Em xxxx

I agree too thin can be very aging - This journey was about getting me healthier not into teeny bopping jeans lol - Also Tyvm Em xxxx

I agree bd. I don't want to go any lower. Size 12 or even size 14 for me. I once (very long time ago) weighed under ten stones which is around the middle of healthy weight range bmi for me ... And was size 10 and I looked anorexic and very unhealthy. In my nativity I always thought anyone who was over ten stones must be way overweight. I am now gonna embrace my heavy bones :rolleyes:

Back