• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

VIRGIN TO WLS

SuperstarAnge

hi everyone

i am a WLS virgin, having never written a message on here until this evening although have been reading for weeks. It is great how everyone is so supportive and willing to help each other out!!!!!!
i had my gastric band fitted on 13.07.10 by mr shroeder and can honestly say i am feeling GREAT!!!! no pain other than immediately after surgery
oh no i forgot after having taken a codeine tablet the first evening i then became constipated and felt like i was giving birth to a brown baby on saturday evening- worse than any operation!!!!!!uh!!!!
anyway nice knowing that you are all there if i have any problems
bye for now
SuperstarAnge:p

Hiya you loiterer you :)

Thanks for posting :)

WELCOME and wishing all the best for 'new beginnings'

welcome to the site luv, you should start a diary off on here so we can read up on how it went for you, and you can write your feelings and that too so then you can look back on it in time and think "yeah bloody hell! i remember that", hehe x sounds like youve shifted alot of weight allready so keep up the good work and well done! xxx

Hello and welcome. Congratulations on getting out of the shadows and posting! Now you've started don't let anyone stop you. We are all very nosey and want to hear everything :) Warts n all lol xx

Hi, welcome to the site. Glad the op went okay, not too far behind you, mine is on 17th Sept! All those brown babies to look forward to!!! Paul x

Hi and welcome. Look forward to getting to know you x

welcome :)
Youre right !! everyone on here is so lovely and will be there with any little worry or question youve got no matter how silly or small it may seem.
Dawn xx

welcome and good luck on your journey

Hi Ange, welcome to the site. I see you are in Teesside, is that near South Shields? My geography is rubbish! There is a little meet in SS on Saturday if you are interested, there is a "real" support meeting a week later I think. Details are on here in the meetings section if you are interested. xx

Hello Ange our next support group for sunderland is on july 29th 6pm un the education centre, if you want to join us then your very welcome, a few of us is also going out on the Saturday 24th, if your interested please let me know x

HI Ange, welcome to the site - loads of valuable information and very friendly people on here :D... I'm in Stockton on Tees so in your area - and new to the process - waiting for my first appointment date to come through. Glad to hear that your surgery went well and you're up and about so soon afterwards...

Hi Superstar Ange and welcome to the site. I am really glad you are doing so well with your wls journey.Marie.:welcome2:

Back