• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

waiting waiting waiting

claires

well i wonder if today will be the day that i get my appointment to go to the hospital. Its been just over a month now since i received my funding and still no appointment. getting stressed now... I just want it over and done with....:cry::cry:

Aaaww big hugs Claire ...

Am sure you will get an appointment soon :)

Nicky xx

fingers crossed for you that you get your letter ....like you i am also waiting on a letter to say if my surgery will go ahead on the 14th may so i fully understand what your going through

oh i feel for you Claire, i hated waiting for wls letters i was stalking the postman in the end, chasing him up the road lol :bliss::bliss::bliss:
must have scared the life out of him, crazy fat woman!! hahaha :D
hope you hear soon sweet :) xxx

Yep i know what you all mean....

Patience, is something i am learning waiting for this surgery and boy do i need a lot of it, each stage is sooooooooooo slow.. :sigh:

Nicky xx

Hope you get your letter soon x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

yes nothing is hurried in this game. i had no holidays booked last year at all wondering when it would happen and then leading upto the school holidays i got my call for op it was in school holidays which was good for me as thats where i work. But waiting for appointments was justa s bad the slep clinic was the worst waiting to be assessed then the sleeptest waited forever each appointment at hospital kept telling me to see my gp about sleep clinic but there is quite a wait for that they were ready for me at hospital but not without sleep study results. really t'd me off. But here I am all over with and coming down the other side its tiresome when youre waiting but it will come hang on in there xx

I feel for you hun!

I remember feeling like it was taking forever at first waiting for all my different appointments but then since I have been on the waiting list the time has flown - until now. I'm expecting the call any day now to get a date for my op and the waiting is killing me, its all I can think about but I know it will happen so just have to do my best to be patient...

Hope you get your appointment through soon x

Took me two and a half years all together,stay strong!

Yes it is especially as other hospitals are now starting to do the procedures as well. They are playing with peoples lives fortunately i wasnt ill at all just morbidly obese and then found the sleep apnoea but nothing else apart from that so thought thats why it took a while to get to me thought they were doing the people with diabetes and blood pressure first?? What do I know?? I'm just a number. Thankfully a 1 whos now post op however I know I couldnt make my 1st post op app. then the 2nd was wheni was away i wrang and made another then it was cancelled from Feb to May my op was August 11 so am i deficient in any vitamins? I do not know, my doc has not requested the pleasure of my company either for any blood tests to check so hope i am ok when i get there in May. xx

Back