• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

why me again ?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
just an up date from my other thread when i said about the fill had failed that i had on monday, well between then and now 48hours my fill is missing, i have a leak or the tubing has come away from the port, any way i need a xray fill with my surgeon in a months time to see exactly whats happened and then they will decide what they going to do with me next, bloody typical lol.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Liz. Hope you get sorted soon one way or another x

oh Liz what a mare! hope things get sorted very soon xxx

You really don't seem to be having ANY sort of luck with this gastric band malarkey.

I hope it gets sorted soon! :hug99:

thanks girls its just a waiting game now so im going to have to be extra careful now not to re gain any more weight as i have no restriction what so ever x

Liz...

So sorry to hear that it appears your band has stopped working again...thats a real bummer. :cry:

Hopefully it's something that can be rectified easily...big hugs and if you need any help or just a shoulder, I am here, as we all are.

thanks everyone i will most probably just need the fill tube reconnected or at the most replaced the band its self should be ok as its a newer band x

I am so sorry Liz. I hope it is something simple to fix for you.

Sorry that things aren't going so well with your band. What a pain! I hope you get sorted out soon and I'm sending you tons of will-power to help you stay slim until then.

oh for gods sake there is no way you are gonna be 3 bands liz
hope they get it sorted super quick xxx

oh blimey Liz, how unfair. Hope they can get you sorted soon x

Oh Liz
i'm sorry to hear things haven't gone to plan again , these things are sent to try us , but some seems to have more luck than others eh!, keep strong .x

Personally, I think you are now being selfish :))):)). You like to have the bands go wrong so you can be responsible for the negative statistics of band failure...lol...that or you dont like 2bands liz anymore and want to be 3tubing &2bands Liz:8855:....
Seriously if anyone can get through this its you, you are so strong and determined, you will get this sorted. Good luck hun, and hope you dont mind me making light of the situation (I know you northerners like a good ribbing). I wish you a speedy solution, and know that you will stay strong and focused. You will take this in your stride, and I think we can all learn alot from you and your determination to reach your goals. You help to motivate all of us and if we can do anything for you, let us know.
MNL

Last edited:
I hope they get you sorted soon Liz. Until they do if you want to send me all your valentines chocs and easter eggs i will do my utmost to make sure they don't pass your lips EVER! It's the least i could do for such a lovely lady as yourself.....

ps, have you thought about getting your son into surgeon school? the way these bands are playing up for you it could be economically sound for you xxxx

bugger, well be careful and we are all rooting for you and hoping you get sorted soon hun xxx

Back