• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall massive meeting tonight

Linski

Hi,
Is it Great Wryley Harrison Sports and Social club folks?

Linski

Yes Lin. Try and get there - someone from the hospital is going to be there. Give everyone my regards.

tranquil

Thanks Tranquil I will. How are you bearing up? One day to go eh? How's the nerves?

I am really worried about my funding now as I hear South staffs have run out of money!!! Seem to go one step forward and two back.

I will try and message you but in case I miss you and you go in tomorrow Tranquil, good luck. You are in my prayers for a smooth post op journey.

Sending you a good luck hug.
God Bless you.

Linski xxxxxx

I am doing well thanks Lin. I am not feeling any nerves at the moment - I am just very tired. I am supposed to go in tomorrow afternoon but I doubt they will have a bed.

tranquil

Thanks Tranquil I will. How are you bearing up? One day to go eh? How's the nerves?

I am really worried about my funding now as I hear South staffs have run out of money!!! Seem to go one step forward and two back.

I will try and message you but in case I miss you and you go in tomorrow Tranquil, good luck. You are in my prayers for a smooth post op journey.

Sending you a good luck hug.
God Bless you.

Linski xxxxxx

Thanks Lin - do not give up hopex

tranquil

Back