• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

Thank you Sam....and OMG!!! You are not just super sexy...but SMEXY!!! (which is my own word for better than sexy :D heehee)

Well it is Adams cricket club (its walsall i have been told) and seeing as his cricket club is there they may let us have it for free as long as we have drinks etc :D
xxx

well I am the late one to say my thanks but I have been asleep a lot today as I had a migraine but I am all better now yippy.
Many many thanks to zecatty for hosting the evening such a warm welcoming evening and as said by others so nice to meet everyone. Leslie you are so different from what I thought, boy did you make me laugh with the china mans whoopsie ha ha ha. A lot of info as well I love the idea of being involved with a book. As for Phil Vickeries manager, what a horrid man he needs a good smack lol.
Julie and Rachel it was a hysterical drive home I was laughing all night about Trev. I lay in bed and it popped into my head and I just started laughing again, Andy thinks I have officialy gone mad ha ha. I just can not look at chinese men the same ever again thanks to Leslie and Julie ha ha ha ha. Welcome Beano hope he wasn't to daunted by all us Ladies, might sit Andy next to him next time so he has male back up ha ha.
Looking forward to the next meeting. xxxx

Last edited:
I am still laughing at that too Lisa...BONG!!!

:D
x

Heehee bless her....given away her yum yum?? UNFORGIVEABLE!!!

Seriously i would have told Adam off for doing that lol
xx

what have i let myself in for :rolleyes: you ladies are all mad, and yes i think andy should sit next to me next time as back up.

Heehee...guys sit together..:D
x

what have i let myself in for :rolleyes: you ladies are all mad, and yes i think andy should sit next to me next time as back up.

What?? You would rather sit next to Andy than have the pleasure of sitting next to me again :8855:

Actually, its a good job it wasn't 5 months ago, as there was no way in the world I would have squeezed my big arse into that gap before.

What?? You would rather sit next to Andy than have the pleasure of sitting next to me again :8855:

Actually, its a good job it wasn't 5 months ago, as there was no way in the world I would have squeezed my big arse into that gap before.

just think in 12 months time there should be room you and andy on there when ive halfed my fat ass:8855:

haha... yes, you would get 6 of us on that settee this time next year.

Ive got a meeting at 1:00pm tomorrow to discuss the venue :D
xx

Lisa, today we've been twins cos i had a migraine too which has just gone....

Strawberry twig i could sit and make you laugh all night, you have such a wicked twinkle i may have to adopt you :)

Good to have you here Beano and don't worry about male support, my Trev would like to come with me to the next meet.

Leslie as he gave away my yum yum i did not look for the chinese eye last night :( good news is he's been a good husband tonight so i might check it out :) I will update although as i say his only wannabe chinese as he was adopted by his chinese mother. But i'll still look for the good of the group :)

You lot are all mad. Thanks you all for a great night night, especially Marion for hosting it. Can't wait to see where this takes us and what happens at the next one x x x

I have a meeting at 1:00pm tomorrow to try and sort out a venue :D
xx

Will do, also i have gone through (well am going through) my recepie books for things i have had since my bypass :D
xxx

Sorry to all you lovely people (including our very own Beano and honourary member Andy) for not getting back to you all sooner. Thank you all for coming to coming Marion's on Friday for our latest meeting of a great gossip, catching up and a hint of sensibility thrown in!!!

It was wonderful to have so many of you there and i hope you all enjoyed yourself and if so keep coming as we would miss your lovely faces.

Rach great news if you can get us a larger venue keep us posted - if we haven't got a new venue meeting place then the next meeting will be at my house on Friday 19th February at 7.30 and can i ask you to bring recipes for all the different stages. On your recipes write on if you change them in any way and what you add to them and any hints or tips for cooking suggestions with them and then could you give them all to the lovely Marion.

Many thanks to you all for coming and helping us to have such a lovely evening (especially to Anez who got lost twice but made it on the third attempt - just goes to show we must never give up). I look forward to seeing you all soon and until then i am sending you all hugs with fairy dust to keep you sparkling until we see each other again xx

Yes, thank you all so much for coming. I'm really looking forward to the next one. Someone (not from this site) contacted me today saying they were very interested in joining us. Wey hey - we're getting it together! Yes, recipes - as many as you can. I can sort out the calorie content, protein etc. looking forward to seeing you soon, Mxx

I have ordered a book from amazon today called healthy eating after weight loss surgery, I'm hoping there are some recipes in there, I will bring it with me to the next meeting and see what we can do with it.

I have typed up 3 of my recepies so far and am looking through my book I wrote for some more. Will bring all I have typed up to the next meeting and if anyone wants a copy I have them on my computer so can run some copies off for anyone who wants them. xxx

Back