• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Motivated and alive.

feeling 16 again!,,,,amazing what can change in 24 hours,,,just because a guy in the shop said i looked nice this morning! how shallow am i lol,

Starr, not shallow at all - everyone needs a compliment now and then! I had a text of a chap I used to work with 15 years ago - just out of the blue to see how I am - he said "are you still as gorgeous as ever" - bless him - small things like that make your day!!

Bored Fed up.

Spooked!!!!!!!! Just got back from Vue Bury and watched Inciduous. It was a bit scary at first but from the middle on it was silly. Still enjoyed it though and............. I fit in the seats nice and comfy, lovely.
Lynne x

concerned and nosey,,,,,whats up Brad? you keep us all happy and upbeat,hope its a 24 hour thing,we all get those bad days and 2morra your feeling tickedy boo

Sad and lonely
just had a lovely long weekend away with son and hubbie:D but now stuck at home alone with the washing and ironing:cry:

Full up!
Just had a tuna salad. Just a well drained tin of tuna and a basic salad with a desert spoon of low fat creme fresh to bind it and a small slice of Hovis. Blerghhhhh! It was nice while I was having it but I cant move now lol. It is the first time I have had salad since my op.
Then I had a pudding a while afterwards. Weight watchers ice cream sunday sort of thing. I checked that all the cal/ carbs/sugars/were ok, but now i feel so sick.
Yuck. I wont be having one of those again in a hurry and I dont think I will be eating anything else much today.
Lynne x

really had enough!!!!!! starr sorry for the late reply im back on shifts now well ive just had enough of my work and feel so down about it i hate every second and where i live there are no jobs :-( xx

aw brad ,im sorry love ,nothing worse than working somewhere you hate ,its a case of having to ,i know ,bills have to be paid ,so in one way ,atleast your working,and i spose you gotta make the most of your time at home with your loved ones,and remember your sticking with the job so they have what they need,a lot dont so good for you ,x hope things improve for you soon x

thank u guys yeah i know i gotta stick at it something will com along soon im sure and i finish thursday nite at 11pm and not in for 11 days so not all bad as im off on my hols lol only blackpool but its my fav place (i know im sad) hope everyone has a great day keep the posts coming xxxx

I am sure the holiday will do you the world of good.:grouphugg:

I hope you have a fab time in Blackpool and that the weather is good Brad:character00238:

Back