• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

IM only at the start, but feel like its the start of my life, i feel that the cat thats got the cream.

cheers and good look lindy62

scared- im just setting of for my endoscopy :rolleyes:

good luck love ,,,concentrate on a summer hol;iday or johny depp , mind over matter , youl be fine ,dont be scared,just get it ticked and move on to the weight loss! x thinking of you x

good luck love ,,,concentrate on a summer hol;iday or johny depp , mind over matter , youl be fine ,dont be scared,just get it ticked and move on to the weight loss! x thinking of you x

im home now, never letting them do that again thats for sure !
new word of the day - CHILLD :D

thinks just get work over with 2day and then can chill out over the weekend going to visit family in telford 2moro will be nice as i havent see them in ages x

Busy, busy, busy! I love summer, especially six stone lighter lol.
Got tidying up to do in the house, then pop to see my dad in the nursing home and then into the garden for a couple of hours. Then off shopping with my daughter Melody.
A lovely day planned.
Lynne x

Unsettled..and stupidly tried to fix it with chocolate. Dumping ensued, serves me right :(

Ecstatic - just passed my pre-op assessment

tired and worried

/

excited and impatient

flitting between the two!

Back