• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

Tired!
I'm still not sleeping very well and have only had about 2 hours sleep tonight.
I don't undestand why I cant sleep> I'm busy all day every day doing enjoyable things but just cant settle into a good nights sleep.
Today I am going to visit my dad at the nursing home and also take my car in to be repaired after I smashed a light and scrawped my bumper a few months ago. Got to get it done as Peter and I are going on a two week walking holiday in October in Northumberland and we will be going in my car. Don't want stopping by the police for faulty light.
I'm so tired!
Lynne x

Happier!
Hubby is dealing with the trees/neighbour and had a good night at patchwork class last night and the sun is shining which makes it all feel better :)

Happier!
Hubby is dealing with the trees/neighbour and had a good night at patchwork class last night and the sun is shining which makes it all feel better :)

so glad you're feeling better :) x

I didn't take my car to the garage, I went to bed! Slept for two hours and am hoping to sleep tonight.
Had a lovely walk earlier with Wizzy it was very blustery and fun with the leaves chasing after us.
Lynne x

Im horrified!!
£408 to get my car bumper and the light fixed. Ive asked the garage man to see if he can get a light from a scrap yard. Bloomin daylight robbery!
Lynne x

Im horrified!!
£408 to get my car bumper and the light fixed. Ive asked the garage man to see if he can get a light from a scrap yard. Bloomin daylight robbery!
Lynne x

oh my gawd :( cars are great when everything is ok, good luck with it xxx

Im horrified!!
Lynne x

Wow ... tell him you are not bothered about the gold plating & who needs to see in the dark anyway. xx :(

Hungry and hungrier

hungover and tired :cool:

In tears (of happiness)

Got banded on Tuesday and been in a lot of pain since. Been staying with my mum and stepdad ever since and they've been eating really lovely smelling/looking food and I've been having trouble dealing with only having liquids. Plus my shoulder has been giving me agony and I've had a lot of pain/bloating in my stomach.

Woke up this morning, and other than "healing" pain I felt amazing! Had only one lot of paracetamol/ibuprofen today AND managed to eat some more proper food (chicken stock with a bit of mashed potato and tomato puree). Am so happy I'm literally almost in tears *lol*

ladiedevilish said:
Annoyed at slow weight loss! I seem to have been stuck for weeks! Must drink more and get more protein in!

Me too! It's so hard not to be impatient though, isn't it?
Think the best thing to remember is that pre-op when weight loss slowed we would probably have ended up bingeing and putting loads back on again.
Slow and steady wins the race :)
Still 14 weeks until Christmas, so even if we can step it up to just shift 1 or 2 pounds a week it would make a huge difference by then.
Good luck xx

Excited-2 days til consultation!!!

Back