• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wants to know in 1 or 2 words how your feeling 2day

guilty :( feeling very guilty that my journey has been so fast and others struggle so hard to get help :(
Also scared but in auto pilot very odd feeling.

on the biggest high!,knowing this stupid pre op diet is nearly over and op is less than a week away!!!, x

in one word how we are feeling today

iam feeling really tearfull? igave up smoking today aslo.:cry:

Elated and excited. One week to my surgery and have lost 1.2 stone on my pre-op diet

disapointed ...... have not not any weight this week :0(

I am feeling a bit poorly at the moment. Nothing to do with the surgery apart from having a major dump today from full milk, I ran out of skimmed.
Am having big probs with arthritis in my neck causing complete numbness and intermittent tingling in my arms and hands which is also stopping me from being able to sleep. The docs are looking into it and I am still waiting for a nerve conduction test or whatever its called.
Lynne x
Miserable bugger aren't I xxx

Good luck Neeta ... :D:D soon be over xx

Thanks. Just giving my bag the last once over and putting even more stuff in to it. Not been on here for a few days as been keeping busy and trying not to think about it, that way hopefully it sould come round quicker. Speak to you all later on the loosers bench, keep a space warm for me. :flirt2:

Back