• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Warning - a little yucky!

Gnomes

Had my worst night last night/this morning.
I wake up at 5am with the most horrendous abdo/chest pain, walking around/going to the toilet/taking a windeze tablet, none of these helped, the only thing that stopped the pain eventually (2 hrs later) was being sick, but seeing as it was at least 9 hrs since I last ate, and the colour (warning) was yellow and watery,
what made the pain and why was I sick???

If I can hopefully work out what caused the pain, I can stop it happening again!! oh please yes

I've had this a few times in the last year if I eat a full meal quite late at night I wake up with a full feeling, and as though half the food is still in my chest. I can't lay down as it is so so painful and like you the only way to get rid of the pain is to be sick but there is hardly anything there.

I'm preop

I've had this a million times but luckily not since op it almost feels like a heart attack it's the top of your belly contracting the pain is unbelievable , I used too get this if I ate late at night and didn't eat in the morning , had u had any thing spicy or cider etc ? As this used to make me worse xx

I ate about 7pm last night and it was very watery noodles (which I had, had the night before and had no problems with) and some veg and they were both very well chewed.
Other than that, I have not had nor done anything different?

Back