• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

water how much can you fit post sleeve

irishlady2014

Hi all just had a sleeve a week ago today and this evening i noticed i was able to drink a full large glass of water without feeling full . I know i am probably panicing but have i stretched my sleeve? or could i have a leek? im just wrried because up to this after about half a glass i would feel restriction but now i dont anymore.

Any advise would be greately appreciated.

Sam, i cant but we are all different, i can manage a third of a glass over half an hour. Have you measured this quantity in a jug.
I cant drink more than 100ml over a period of time.
Dont worry though ive read others on here who have been able to drink a full glass.

I can drink a lot more than my sleeved stomach could possibly hold but it is to do with water goes through and out the bottom very quickly. My diet plans for example says I can eat 15 minutes after drinking but I can not drink till an hour after eating. Mention it to your team if you are worried.

Don't worry. I've been able to drink loads since 2 weeks post op... Surgeon said it should always go down freely and it moves around the body doing what it needs to do. He said he'd be more worried if I couldn't drink more than 250mls in 15mins

:D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back